ITT: It's 2008 and you're making a notepad tutorial...

Author Topic: ITT: It's 2008 and you're making a notepad tutorial...  (Read 2831 times)

And you want it to be the best notepad tutorial of all time. How do you set it up? Do you write everything beforehand or write the text as the video goes on, etc? What is your tutorial about? What music do you choose? Do you do a collab with other forumers? Etc, etc, etc.
Go go go

hello  youtubr
hello youtubv
hello youtube welcome to my tutorial on how to makf
hello youtube welcomf
hello youtube welcome to my tutorial on how to make 10000 coins in CP

i start out by having nothing open. i then open up a blank notepad document and type very slowly to make sure i don't misspell anything (but it happens anyway lol).

once i type out the first line, i follow my instructions and open whatever program i need to open for the tutorial. the program takes about four minutes to open so we wait.

darude - sandstorm is playing.

it really doesn't matter what your notepad tutorial is about, this is a surefire way to make sure everyone will watch it and subscribe to your channel for more great tutorials.

how to make a youtube video
step 1:
use your loving voice

step 1:
use your loving voice
this angers me

step 1:
use your loving voice
look i don't think you know how this works

step 1:
use your loving voice

we got a bogey

HEY YOUTUBE IM GOING TO SHOW YOU HOW TO GET A RAINBOW PUFFLE IN CLUB PENGUIN 100% WORKS

step 1:
buy a loving microphone, it's not that expensive
ftfy

what's Up gamers and toda (i spelt Today wrong Lol) and I today gona show u how to get REDNERMAN IN BLocklandd!!!
100% Real!!!

hello  youtubr
hello youtubv
hello youtube welcome to my tutorial on how to makf
hello youtube welcomf
hello youtube welcome to my tutorial on how to make 10000 coins in CP
nice :D

bonus points if you close notepad halfway through only to open it back up later