Author Topic: 200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball  (Read 3588 times)

gravity is a theory, so it might not exist. however, we have yet to experience an event that is not dictated by gravity

I love flat-earthers because I feel like their bullstuff works well as an exercise in using rational thought to debunk nonsense.
This is exactly why I watch these "flat earth proofs" from time to time, just to see how quickly I can come up with a rational explanation to debunk whatever snake oil they're selling.

gravity is a theory, so it might not exist. however, we have yet to experience an event that is not dictated by gravity
Not sure if joking but "theory" in the scientific context is a lot stronger than "theory" in the general context. A theory is stronger than a law in science.

This is exactly why I watch these "flat earth proofs" from time to time, just to see how quickly I can come up with a rational explanation to debunk whatever snake oil they're selling.
Not sure if joking but "theory" in the scientific context is a lot stronger than "theory" in the general context. A theory is stronger than a law in science.
use a gun and debunk their life with it when you see them

i still try to convince myself that flat-earthers are the greatest trolls ever.

the reptiles governing our planet place nanomachines into our drinking water so we see the world as curved.
they also change images and footage of the earth to be curved to cover this up.
wake up sheeple, don't let the reptillians win! it is a flat disc in space!

how do they explain our ability to fly from san francisco to japan without crossing over the eurasian supercontinent

how do they explain our ability to fly from san francisco to japan without crossing over the eurasian supercontinent

fish eye lenses are a jewish device only to trick poor sheep into thinking the earth is round

does anyone else notice that the flat-earthers just use youtube videos and memes as reference?

3. Natural physics of water says water should just be flat, not curved

Only in a system where gravity points down at every point. If you take a magnet and stick ferrofluid on it in zero-G, it forms what's more-or-less a sphere.

Etc etc and-so-on x197 times.
This one was the funniest. Like, dude, the water isn't flowing uphill because GRAVITY POINTS DOWN. What the hell?!

i watched this video in the suggestions list yesterday from the 200 proofs video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsOz_J6tJVU

basically the same dude who did 200 proofs calling in to debate flat earth theory. aka entirely voluntary

to summarize:
  • he believes this is an incredibly important topic because otherwise we are small insignificant beings in a small insignificant world
  • he started looking into this 9 months ago (at the time of the video)
  • he's a warehouse worker who believes he's underpaid and yet when asked "do you think if you used the time you spend on this flat earth theory to develop skills to get a better job it would be more worthwhile" he says no, since it would expose that governments worldwide collude together and that "this is how we stop world war"
  • accepts photographic and video evidence proof that supports his view and denies government or private company photographic and video evidence, and also says that his belief system doesn't support anything he hasn't seen with his own eyes
  • believes the world is domed by some sapphire sphere or something and that the sun is a spotlight, with the earth being like a dinner plate (straight up says the UN logo is their world map)
  • says that there's this antarctic treaty that prevents anyone from going over or to the edge, in which all governments are working together to enforce
  • says that the curvature you see from airplanes/crescent shadows you see through telescopes are cause of window/lens warping and yet still says you can very clearly zoom in with a camera and disprove the ship-over-the-horizon proof
  • says that satellites are impossible, despite stating that the sun and moon revolve around the dinner plate (aka sun goes to other side of the dinner plate which is why you can have it be day in one place and night in the other, eg australia is on the bottom side while canada is on the top) (also fails to explain how you are supposed to fly from one place to the other without seeing the edge, unfortunate this question wasn't brought up)
  • states that the massive conspiracy is hidden from the public at large, but there's obvious proof because those behind the conspiracy make massive obvious photoshop mistakes.
  • light apparently has a limited range before just stopping and disappearing

theres a lot more and its just interesting to see how this guy tries to defend himself and his views.

tl;dr/tl;dw
reactions of the guy taking the call and trying to get this dude to do something better with his life:

to see the parts where he's trying to tell this guy to do something better with his life, skip to the last 10-15 minutes
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 07:25:55 PM by Conan »

and also says that his belief system doesn't support anything he hasn't seen with his own eyes

Hey that sounds familiar

I've always wanted to ask people who beileve this why it would be important for every single world government from all levels of society at any location of the world to protect this from the people.

Surely there'd be one ruler who'd spill the beans.

I just don't understand what governments have to gain from saying the earth is round. To have a conspiracy there needs to be a reason to conspire

I just don't understand what governments have to gain from saying the earth is round. To have a conspiracy there needs to be a reason to conspire
The evil satan-worshipping atheist governments want to keep the TRUTH away from you!!!!!!
DEMONS walk this earth! THEY ARE REAL!

DON'T believe their LIES! Know the conspiracies that THEY use to try to keep YOU away from the LIGHT OF GOD:
- Flat earth (Even a BABY knows that the earth is flat!! How could any ADULT be so deluded???)
- Evolution (Kent Hovind is my idol. The evil ATHEIST government has been hiding the truth for DECADES!!)
- Vaccines (No damned scientist is going to pump MY BABY full of CHEMICALS!)
- GMOs (Playing GOD is EVIL AND WRONG)
- Global Warming (Only a FOOL would think that a single man could ruin GODS GREEN EARTH!)

Subscribe to our newsletter and like our facebook page TODAY to get the latest in EPIC TRUTH BOMBS!!