200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball

Author Topic: 200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball  (Read 3589 times)

round earth is a jewish liberal hoax

The evil satan-worshipping atheist governments want to keep the TRUTH away from you!!!!!!
DEMONS walk this earth! THEY ARE REAL!

DON'T believe their LIES! Know the conspiracies that THEY use to try to keep YOU away from the LIGHT OF GOD:
- Flat earth (Even a BABY knows that the earth is flat!! How could any ADULT be so deluded???)
- Evolution (Kent Hovind is my idol. The evil ATHEIST government has been hiding the truth for DECADES!!)
- Vaccines (No damned scientist is going to pump MY BABY full of CHEMICALS!)
- GMOs (Playing GOD is EVIL AND WRONG)
- Global Warming (Only a FOOL would think that a single man could ruin GODS GREEN EARTH!)

Subscribe to our newsletter and like our facebook page TODAY to get the latest in EPIC TRUTH BOMBS!!
my one friend on facebook shares this stuff, mainly from anonymous' fb page though

today we are live from the gameshow, trolling or just stupid??

Anonymous is a far left group of handicaps who get a kick out of ddosing people

i dont go to the most liberal college in the world for nothing

What is the theory of space for flat earth? why is half the world always dark and the other half always light? why's the moon round? what happens when you get to the edge? what's on the other side? seismic waves? other planets?

What is the theory of space for flat earth? why is half the world always dark and the other half always light? why's the moon round? what happens when you get to the edge? what's on the other side? seismic waves? other planets?
THANKS for the questions, fellow TRUTH SEEKER!
You see, fellow TRUTH SEEKER, the LIES of the EVIL ATHEIST government know no bounds, not even the HOLY SUN!
The SUN is a SPOTLIGHT, perfectly SELECTING where to shine its light in the PERFECT WAY, illuminating exactly half ALL THE TIME!
The GODS GREEN EARTH is SPECIAL, UNIQUE, AND GREAT. Our wonderful planet is the ONLY ONE that's flat! This makes it UNIQUE, as a sign of GODS LOVE TO US! Only a GOD-HATING FOOL would say GOD does not love the EARTH!

The EVIL ATHEIST GOVERNMENT has been hiding the TRUTH of the edge for CENTURIES NOW! Nobody has EVER gone to antartica to see the WALL OF ICE and what might be past it. The EVIL GOVERNMENT won't let us!

while we're on the subject of dumb conspiracy theories, kingmims used to unironically post a ton of this info wars-tier crap on my group's discord and it was really annoying.

anyone care to debunk this stuff?

like it's not just the normal 9/11 inside job stuff, the dude literally believes the US government controls a secret space fleet and has bases on mars
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 12:37:16 AM by Planr »

It can't be disproved if you say it's all top secret blackmantappinghead.gif.jpg

like it's not just the normal 9/11 inside job stuff, the dude literally believes the US government controls a secret space fleet and has bases on mars

I legit had a global issues teacher who thought 9/11 was an inside job.

Which part of Canada is redneck-Canada?

not an uncommon belief

one of my friends unironically believe that the 9/11 planes were faked with cgi composition and were done to cover up ufos

Smh brother

Which part of Canada is redneck-Canada?

Buttforget nowhere land where I grew up but surprisingly that teacher was an ultra liberal at my city school.