Suggest a PS4/PC Headset

Author Topic: Suggest a PS4/PC Headset  (Read 736 times)

Hey, im looking to get a new headset after i raped my old one.
I used to have a ps4 gold headset which worked great with PC and PS4.
Any suggestions for a new headset that is reliable?

logitech g430

great mic quality contrary to what you hear on youtube reveiws. friend told me it sounds like the equivalent to a blue snowball. it also has 5.1 surround sound and virtual 7.1 surround sound.

logitech g430

great mic quality contrary to what you hear on youtube reveiws. friend told me it sounds like the equivalent to a blue snowball. it also has 5.1 surround sound and virtual 7.1 surround sound.

HyperX Cloud Stinger
I have a HyperX and so far it's pretty sweet
if you break it by accident within a year (or more maybe IDK) they'll replace it as many times as necessary (as long as it's accidental) within the time period
I mean within reason

hyperx cloud ii
kingston makes absolutely fantastic headphones and this is no exception

Two tin cans, wire, a hanger, a soldering iron, and a 3.5mm jack

at least it has a headphone jack

hyperx cloud ii
kingston makes absolutely fantastic headphones and this is no exception
I have used pretty much every single headphone in this thread, and as a current owner of a pair of Hyper X Cloud II's, it's safe to say that these are the headphones you want.

The sound/build quality is better than a pair of ATH-M50's, the microphone is not only detachable but is insanely good for a headset, it can be used with just about anything (PC, Mac, Consoles, iPhones, Android, etc.), it comes with a pair of Memory foam pads and Velour pads (the latter being the better), and the build quality of it is by far the best of any pair of headphones I've ever laid my hands on.

It's a bit expensive sitting at $100, but will save you a ton of money in the long run, and they last.

sidenote: Logitech G430's are utter trash, super flimsy plastic, they break easy, uncomfortable, have an okay mic and are just not worth it. (okay not utter trash but seriously it's a $50 headset that should really be $30)

its 40 tho not 50

its 39.99
i never said $50 what are thou talking about

i never said $50 what are thou talking about
damn it i got baited........

hyperx cloud I/IIs
legit god-tier head phones

i used to use a logitech g230 (cheaper g430) and the plastic on both sides got cracked to hell to the point where i couldnt use them anymore
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=277358.0 (this is when it began to crack, it got much worse to the point where large chunks of plastic were breaking off)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 12:33:30 PM by Mr Queeba »

Thanks to everyone, i bought the hyper X cloud ii
looking forward to get it tomorrow.