daddyofive child abuse controversy

Author Topic: daddyofive child abuse controversy  (Read 6736 times)

Shadman did an accuarate illustration of the family

Watching the video, this is disgusting. The parents sure need to be locked up and the kids go under CPS custody.

I felt it was worth mentioning their End of the World prank, where they trick Cody into thinking World War 3 broke out. Why? Around the end of the video, Daddy tells Cody that the dogs are going to have to be nuked. Then he literally starts driving away from cody and after they tell them it's a prank, he says he hates everybody and it wasn't funny. Another great example of emotional abuse.

When the same situation happens to adults, they tend to act more frantically and maturely. I even saw a video where after a guy is told about a nuclear attack, he simply sips his lemonade and says "Iraq."

And for Cody saying it was OK at the end of the video, do you think it was pre-recorded? I mean, his clothes are different, and he's incredibly calm and in a totally different mood, not to mention his skin is normal. Usually after people are done crying, their face and eyes tend to stay red for a while.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 04:34:21 PM by Mad Hops Disease »

I haven't looked through all this stuff but what did the kid do?
probably most noticeable is how often he hides under the covers or curls up into a little ball when his dad's doing something mean. for really young kids that might not be too worrying but he's like at least 8 years old. "I hate you" usually doesn't start coming out of a kid's mouth until they're in their teens either

poor cody deserves so much better :(

I don't even wanna give these forgets a view.

That'll show em !