What happened to Paperclip?

Author Topic: What happened to Paperclip?  (Read 1477 times)

Im not sure if this is a stupid joke hes pulling off or he was hacked or what, but just look at his recent posts and thread in Off Topic. Im not gonna quote from the thread due to how loving absurdly long the title is. Just look and you'll understand why I've made this. He's been linking to a weird ass video which is roughly 30 seconds long of a heavily pixelated constantly rotating heads of some sort. He also linked to a maybe two minute (didnt watch it fully, really creeped me out) video that was a bunch of static noise of sorts. Really weird stuff going on, and I thought a thread was kind of needed.

Just some """"deep web"""" video which is just clips sewn together. Budd Dwyer Self Delete footage + screamer at the end. It is spammy but I believe his account may be compromised or it's some ARG since there is text on the video.

i knew paperclip was going to be drama'd..

He was recruited by the United States for NASA after World War 2.

I remember paperclip and Ixie got on Cool Blockheads server and kept RDMing people, as well as trolling, so it doesnt surprise me that hed pull another trolling stunt.