For Those Who Can't Find Gamsby's Weapon Shop

Author Topic: For Those Who Can't Find Gamsby's Weapon Shop  (Read 6345 times)

You noobs don't know how to use VCE

VCE is more time consuming. You have to do retrochecks, centerprinting client, and adding items and crap.
This one is just do a command and ur good

VCE is more time consuming. You have to do retrochecks, centerprinting client, and adding items and crap.
This one is just do a command and ur good
ok but vce is still better

There's another level of noob that uses VCE instead of scripting

Except it's not. Making anything decent with vce is annoying as hell and just overcomplicated.

The point of people making events is to make eventing simpler not stupidly difficult. It may just be 3 lines of events but why waste time if someone put them in 1 event?

I can understand uses of VCE but things like this are too easy to make but at the same time let's not tell every person "vce is better" if there's already an add-on that does the same thing. You should really use VCE if you cannot script/make the event properly, or if there is no add-on that does the same thing.

except vce is a lot more satisfying when you finish your projects :\

Hasn't VCE not even been working lately? I've been hardpressed to find a reliable version that doesn't break and uses all of it's functions correctly.

There's another level of noob that uses VCE instead of scripting
why make a script for blockland? just make a whole new game that suits your needs instead of building around it

Hasn't VCE not even been working lately? I've been hardpressed to find a reliable version that doesn't break and uses all of it's functions correctly.
My version is working well (with minimal issues), but there was a version circulating which didn't work at all.
Here is a working version and here is my VCE tutorial for anybody who wants to learn how to use it.

For the record, VCE is so useful because of the versatility it brings to eventing. It gives people an introduction to scripting and really adds that next dimension to big servers.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 06:33:51 AM by Big Brøther »

How? Doesn't it break constantly?

How? Doesn't it break constantly?
It has never broken for me tbh. Only time it has 'broken' was when I messed up the events