Author Topic: RPG help  (Read 998 times)

how do i use it? i have never used this and i am completely lost. yes i have googled it constantly. all i want to know is how to make jobs, shops and the other stuff you see. also how does rp core work and how do i do scripts? i am completey new to this

If none can help me, can there at least tell me a RPG that works?

I have an add-on that adds a lot of RPG-related events and variables such as experience and gold. It's not CityRPG, though.

I have that one. its called Total RPG. it works, but not like Caviks or Ibans or any of theres

I tried "SEARCH" but there's still nothing but broken download links and broken adons

I have that one. its called Total RPG. it works, but not like Caviks or Ibans or any of theres
Total RPG is not meant for city role plays. It is meant to do something like leveling up in a medieval server fighting random bots.

Yea totalrpg is more aimed at action rpgs. Some of its functions could be used for a cityrpg but you'd need to get a lot of separate stuff to make something like the CityRPGs you see.

A modified Iban CityRPG was released by Leaks not too long ago.
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=302873.0

I saw this and it does NOT work. there are files in Crazy places. sorry but it is NOT fixed

Never-mind. it says it works. it just requires me to start a dedicated server, but i cant because i have a steam account.