Author Topic: nigerian cunts, thot patrol, its fanboys, and its members  (Read 59637 times)

He said he would agree with it if he liked him. Which is bullstuff, because he should agree with him regardless.

just because someone has an agreeable statement doesn't mean they think you're an exception

This drama is divided into two groups, and the one currently in the spotlight right now is yours.
when did i become the leader of a group? what is my group?

just because someone has an agreeable statement doesn't mean they think you're an exception
So, you should not agree with people because you dislike them? Sounds kinda stupid.

when did i become the leader of a group? what is my group?

You are not the leader of the group, as there is no leader. It's a group.
Your group is the group you're on.

It's almost nothing because he's on your side from my understanding.
This drama is divided into two groups, and the one currently in the spotlight right now is yours.
The people who are "spotlighted" right now, are people who have common sense. The rest are part of a clan that just like to fool around and be jokers. You're just obnoxious.

You're being an obnoxious starfish by consistently doing this stuff. I would stop being an obnoxious starfish to you if you were not being blown the forget out and jumping on the bandwagon of people currently using this as a chance to attack me.
Explain your thought process to me. You act like an starfish. People start treating you like an starfish. Actually, several people do. They all say you're being an starfish. On what basis are they bandwagoning? How are you able to make that claim? Is it really that impossible in your mind for several people to react in a similar way to your behavior?

And to clarify, this isn't over some reaction image. It's over you being an starfish over like 3 or 4 different accounts over the course of a year or two. Stop being an starfish.

Your group is the group you're on.
the group of people who absolutely abhor you?

It's over you being an starfish over like 3 or 4 different accounts over the course of a year or two. Stop being an starfish.
3-4 accounts? Jesus christ, are you trolling?

So, you should not agree with people because you dislike them? Sounds kinda stupid.

you're clearly dense so i'll set up an example:

"i agree with you for the fact that the person you're talking about is an starfish but i still think you're loving stupid"

you're clearly dense so i'll set up an example:

"i agree with you for the fact that the person you're talking about is an starfish but i still think you're loving stupid"
I'm not dense.
I'm meaning him talking about "how he would only agree if he wasn't a handicap" and not how he would think they are an exception because they agree with them.

Was there not an Unova^2 account? I might be misremembering. Looking at it now, there are only two I can find. Oops. Anyway, would you like to respond to the rest of that post? Or are you gonna fixate on something unrelated?

Are you actually handicapped or are you oblivious to how you act. Rule 6 buddy. Jesus you're more dense than my dank kush.

I'm not dense.
no, you really are.
you're showing extreme signs of hardheadedness both here and many other places.
do you remember your behavior freek's (possibly hodot's or nonnel's) joke thread about the pbg arrest copypasta in mla format?

would

is the key word you're looking for since you're missing out on that particular word

you are taking his entire post too literally it makes you dense for even arguing against it, so yes, you are being dense

no, you really are.
you're showing extreme signs of hardheadedness both here and many other places.
do you remember your behavior in freek's (possibly hodot's or nonnel's) joke thread about the pbg arrest copypasta in mla format?
noedit missed one word