Sell the above user V2

Author Topic: Sell the above user V2  (Read 2144 times)

New version of Nonnel's thread: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=288217.0
The user above you is in the slave trade. You are an auctioneer. Give a sales pitch explaining why someone should buy the above user.
go go go

This man, he's just a regular slave right? Nooooo, he is a GAY slave! Cause loadsa controversy among the LGBT community just by owning him! This is our first and ladt one so hurry up already! That'll be 199$, thank you very much!

He is an absolutely legendary hacker that will hack ur enemies!!!1! Get him today for a low price of only $133.7!

This man, he's just a regular slave right? Nooooo, he is a GAY slave! Cause loadsa controversy among the LGBT community just by owning him! This is our first and ladt one so hurry up already! That'll be 199$, thank you very much!

It's a human banana, so what else is there to say? Buy him now for $2! Get a bundle of 5 for $6!!!!!

has some kind of association with Fallout, buy now for only the small price of $80081.35

I guess Chris is an okay builder.  Buy him now for $60, and if you order now I'll throw in 2 cents and a paperclip.

actually you can have him for free

"Hello ma'am here's your sylveon!"

"Aaaaaand that'll be $14.95"

here take him for free I don't want him

Step right up, step right up and take Potatoh, our slave! He makes 4.487 posts per day and has a weird pixellated gif of a guy running with a gun in his hand in the top left corner of his profile picture! Buy him now for a whopping price of £30!

Buy this totally not failure for a low price of $19.99! BUT WAIT! WE'LL DOUBLE THE OFFER AND GIVE YOU NOT JUST ONE, BUT 2 TOTALLY NOT FAILURES FOR THE SAME PRICE! BUY NOW!

Buy this guy!, it changes colors all the time!

Buy this guy!, it changes colors all the time!
buy this man
he is very lightweight, you can carry him around