Author Topic: Cavik's CityRPG - Bad admins, bad gamemode  (Read 10736 times)

the admins are so openly corrupt it's funny

If you didn't like it, leave.
what
"If you don't like the server, just leave"
  • Yeah, no stuff.  No one is posting "help I'm trapped in this bad server and can't leave".  The point is to warn others and bring about social consequences for the offending party.

Cavik and Colonel Burton have always been douchebags on cityRP servers like this. I feel sorry you had to deal with them as admins, that's like 10 times worse.

I've played on the server for quite a while now and i feel like each admin is pretty biased toward who they like rather than treating everyone equally, like most of the admins don't like me and when i have a issue they won't help me out but 1 and that 1 isn't online often.

At this point, I didn't mute anybody, then you decided to keep it up.

I muted you, then he replied and I muted him.

You obviously didn't mute him since my alt was still there and Areforever was talking. Can you explain that?

Again, you were just there to complain about the server and the game mode. If you didn't like it, leave. He was offering you to clear your record, but instead of taking his offer to fix your problem, you continued to bitch and moan about the server and the game mode. You are the problem here, not the server, and neither me nor Areforever.
I understand that I maybe I should of taken the offer but he was being a richard about it and it made me change my mind. Then you decide to budge in like you know what is exactly going on and I even told you that he got me wanted (you were also there when I got jailed) and he even admitted what happened. Guess what you did? Nothing. "If you don't like it leave" this is how you make players not want to play the server AND the game. If you guys want more players you should act friendly and helpful. I did not insult you so I don't understand why you were being rude to me in the first place. I was done complaining until you kept responding "If you don't like it leave". What's even worse is using "lmao" and "lmfao" in almost every sentence you said, what's so funny? If your parents complained to you about something do you constantly give them a "lmao" or "lmfao"?

You both are in the wrong here and I know I am a little in the wrong here (I even explained in the topic if you can't read) for complaining, but I'm not that guy to just sit there and take it either. Maybe if you were correct about something then I would stop. You kept going "If you don't like it leave" instead of trying to fix the issue that even happened, or at least acknowledge it. It's like you swept my problem under the rug. You never even asked what was wrong so you instead assumed I was being the problem. Don't be an admin if you're just there for power. You as the admin should make sure the server is not having issues, not create them. You could've told me to tone down or something, muting people never solves the problem, only make it worse when they are unmuted.

cavik has quite a history, theres zero surprise here

hey u could've u know
clicked it with nothing in ur hand to get it out of the wall?

/support this server is painful

I offered a clear, offered cash for your job back, you just kept complaining like I have anything to do with the server. If it makes you feel any better, I was muted at the same time as you. You bitched and moaned about having to "work your way back for hours" and have it "taken away in 2 seconds by a moron" or something along those lines, but I could have just cleared you and given you your job back. Not helping me in any way, but if you're this torn up about me slapping a glitched car and then slapping you for having a red name...
[img ]http://ironic gif here[/img]
Well yeah I spent a lot of hours on the game but as you see in the topic (if you can't read) you were being a bit rude and you basically started it by batoning a vehicle, why baton it? It was on the roof of my house, it is not your problem it's mine to deal with but it is not bugging anyone. None of this would of started if you left my vehicle on top of my roof alone as it was.

I admit I jumped straight to batoning a vehicle (and you, with demerits), out of habit, but after I forgeted up I offered to help you and you threw a hissy fit. There's no need for that, plus I could still drop your record and throw you cash but since you've created this drama and left the discord I suppose you're probably just throwing your hands up and walking away.

Throwing my hands up and walking away? Well yeah, the server isn't great. It's not just because of what happened from you. I don't see a reason to stay in the discord, I barely use discord.

Also what's up with these reaction images

I offered a clear, offered cash for your job back, you just kept complaining like I have anything to do with the server. If it makes you feel any better, I was muted at the same time as you. You bitched and moaned about having to "work your way back for hours" and have it "taken away in 2 seconds by a moron" or something along those lines, but I could have just cleared you and given you your job back. Not helping me in any way, but if you're this torn up about me slapping a glitched car and then slapping you for having a red name...

it looked like you were telling him to suck your richard or he wouldn't clear considering how fast you forgetin 360d into using it as a weapon against him as soon as he called you out for your bullstuff so don't pretend all of that stuff was out of the goodness of your heart

One of the things that bothers me the most is when people do stuff like this then play victim.  Not to mention that they didn't even give you time to explain yourself all they said was "lmfao" and "lmao" and tell you to leave the server. 

/support

we should all appreciate how awful city rpg is and how it lends itself to this kind of richard jockeying admin worship by burning it

we should all appreciate how awful city rpg is and how it lends itself to this kind of richard jockeying admin worship by burning it

every time I see dramas about awful city RPGs it makes me want to host a good old fashioned citybuild with no stuffty bells and whistles because building and law & order roleplay stuff are the best part of it anyways.

why cant there just be a simple city rpg without too many admins/mods and bells and whistles in general, just simple earn cash to get jobs and move up in the "world"
this sounds like a post to go into the requests section but seriously why does every cityrpg have to be hosted and admined by garbage people