Author Topic: Invalid key?  (Read 1312 times)

for some reason, when i tried to launch BL, it kicked me off of my key, so i tried to enter it again and it said it was invalid, what the hell, help

Have you done any actions that could cause this, such as lending the key to another person?

Make sure it is the correct key you put in. If this is the case, you were probably revoked for suspicious activity such as using the key in different locations at a time

Have you done any actions that could cause this, such as lending the key to another person?
No, kept the key to myself
Make sure it is the correct key you put in. If this is the case, you were probably revoked for suspicious activity such as using the key in different locations at a time
It is, im using keyutil to get it from the console.log and key.dat, and i havent done anything suspicious to get it revoked, i dont know whats happening

You are probably revoked then, it might of been a mistake maybe. Contact Badspot.

you get revoked if you are detected using it on different ip's at the same time, or the approximate location of the ip changes too far too fast, if what i heard is correct

you get revoked if you are detected using it on different ip's at the same time, or the approximate location of the ip changes too far too fast, if what i heard is correct
this happens.

I got revoked from an old 20k id because i bought it before i flew from california to Ny. i couldn't use it anymore and it would just say it was invalid.

gotta call badspot you're going on vacation like he's your bank so you don't get deactivated lol