Author Topic: [Item] Night Vision Goggles  (Read 5994 times)

this is supposed to be thermal vision. it'll probably be improved in the future when I figure out how to not break things

This doesn't require a .dll?
Nice work!

It requires Zeblotes environments mod which requires a DLL, but nothing else

But does it make light areas incredibly bright?

If the light area is lighter than the NV zone then it'll just make light areas darker. I have some ideas for this in the future but I'm not very good at coding so it'll take a while
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 11:04:20 AM by Rally »

im not sure if selective ghosting allows you to change someone's avatar preferences for a specific individual, but if it does you could make everyone's avatar like a transparent red so they appear as if they were glowing at night (all thanks to blocklands terrible transparency sorting)

plus you'd probably get some super cool look like the xray sniper in perfect dark
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 11:17:15 AM by Trogtor »

im not sure if selective ghosting allows you to change someone's avatar preferences for a specific individual, but if it does you could make everyone's avatar like a transparent red so they appear as if they were glowing at night with blocklands terrible transparency sorting

the original plan was to use a modified playertype that glows but Selective Ghosting can only hide or unhide an object for a client, it can't change their attributes

there are some theories in play but I'm severely limited by the crouch problem and my general lack of knowledge lol

if you can hide emitters, that's an option

this looks just like the night vision goggles from unturned. are you using the same model?

this looks just like the night vision goggles from unturned. are you using the same model?

It's definitely where I got the inspiration but I made it from scratch in blender

if you can hide emitters, that's an option

That's a good idea