Author Topic: Stabbing Attack at UT Austin, 4 stabbed, 1 dead  (Read 3298 times)

I'm glad they caught the tornado

a guy with the last name White while hes black?
wtf is that stuff nibba
thats perfectly normal. Nearly 50% of the african american population had slave ancestors. Slaves had their last name caucasianized by masters either through naming or rape

U gotta watch Roots bro

Yo, got a bit of an inside scoop here.

the guy definitely seemed to be targeting greek kids. I know that the guy that died was a Phi delt, and a lambda got stabbed as well.

Grimlock u ok

I have a lot of friends down in austin, including a good number of the FIJI guys who are getting accused of all sorts of autism by the anfita wanabes, and freshman dorms and most of the campus was on lockdown after because there were reports that there was an unauthorized person in the dorms.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 01:58:07 AM by GRIMLOCK_ »

to be arrested by this man is both an embarassment and an honor

The concept of a stabbing attack makes me laugh. Blessings to the victims. Hope they shrug this off. Can you imagine what they're going to get to say to their kids?
"When I was in school we had four hours of homework on top of maniacs trying to stab us! I don't wanna hear stuff about how hard your classes are!"

This morning, I just woke up and thought "It's been a while since I've heard of a school shooting. I guess that means it's even less common."
Then I found this topic.

This morning, I just woke up and thought "It's been a while since I've heard of a school shooting. I guess that means it's even less common."
Then I found this topic.

Clearly, it's all your fault. You just had to think about it

Clearly, it's all your fault. You just had to think about it
But,  if it happened yesterday,  and I had the thought today,  am I a time wizard?

you may not know it but he's doing a subtle dab here

Sportaflop has lowered his standards alot.

Quote from: Man Stabbed
What are you gonna do? Stab me?

I'm surprised a frat boy didn't break a beer bottle and go apestuff on his ass

the attacker wasnt a vulnerable college girl tho

from what I heard one person got stabbed in the neck and another in the kidney, so

At least he probably needed a new kidney anyways