[NEWS] welp guys we hit a new low: blue whale challenge

Author Topic: [NEWS] welp guys we hit a new low: blue whale challenge  (Read 2045 times)

The Blue Whale reportedly targets players between 10 and 14 year old, pushing them into completing a list of pained daily tasks such as waking up in the middle of the night, cutting shapes into their skin or contemplating death.

As the game progresses over several week, participants reach a final task - committing Self Delete.

The game that has been spreading online among teens has led to warnings from police across Europe and Russia, Central Asia and North and South America.

Concerns were further realised when an 18-year-old Ukranian girl threw herself off a bridge onto a rail line in Portugal earlier in April.

She remarkably survived the fall, suffering a broken leg.

“For the last 10 days, the player needs to wake up at an appointed early morning hour, listen to music, and contemplate death,” cybercrime expert Robert Muggah told Bloomberg.

“Those who get cold feet and want to leave the game receive threats, often that their parents will be killed.”
https://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/35221009/police-issue-warning-over-spreading-blue-whale-Self Delete-game/#page1

here are the supposed commands that people who partake in the challenge are given:
Carve with a razor "f57" on your hand, send a photo to the curator.

Wake up at 4.20 a.m. and watch psychodelic and scary videos that curator sends you.

Cut your arm with a razor along your veins, but not too deep, only 3 cuts, send a photo to the curator.

Draw a whale on a sheet of paper, send a photo to curator.

If you are ready to "become a whale", carve "YES" on your leg. If not-- cut yourself many times (punish yourself)

Task with a cipher.

Carve "f40" on your hand, send a photo to curator.

Type "#i_am_whale (rus. #я_кит) in your Twitter status.

You have to overcome your fear.

Wake up at 4:20 a.m. and go to a roof (the higher the better)

Carve a whale on your hand with a razor, send a photo to curator.

Watch psychodelic and horror videos all day.

Listen to music that "they" (curators) send you.

Cut your lip

Poke your hand with a needle many times

Do something painful to yourself, make yourself sick

Go to the highest roof you can find, stand on the edge for some time.

Go to a bridge, stand on the edge

Climb up a crane or at least try to do it

The curator checks if you are trustworthy

Have a talk "with a whale" (with another player like you or with a curator) in Skype

Go to a roof and sit on the edge with your legs dangling

Another task with a cipher.

Secret task

Have a meeting with a "whale"

The curator tells you the date of your death and you have to accept it

Wake up at 4:20 a.m. and go to rails (visit any railroad that you can find)

Don't talk to anyone all day

Make a vow that "you're a whale"

30-49. Everyday you wake up at 4:20 a.m., watch horror videos, listen to music that "they" send you, make 1 cut on your body per day, talk "to a whale".

Jump off a high building. Take your life."

on top of all of this, if you try to refuse the commands given, they will try and use the info they have gathered (often times through methods not dissimilar to private investigating) to get you actually do it to make the threats a bit more credible.

keep an eye out for handicaps doing this
https://twitter.com/search?q=%23i_am_whale&src=typd

What kind of sick forget does this to people???? I legit have trouble putting into words how rage inducing this is.

wtf is this garbage
no one actually does this right

This is a decent idea because anyone dumb enough to kill themselves over this will probably be a burden on society anyways

sounds like a forgetin scp meme or some stuff
like for real read this and tell me that the blue whale challenge isn't this http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1883
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 09:57:01 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »

i don't think it's real. my hunch is it's some creepypasta / scp thing that people create fantasy about

I bet people are stupid enough to do this.

I bet people are stupid enough to do this.
time to watch a horse for 30 minutes

wtf is this garbage
no one actually does this right
oh yeah 130 reported cases of Self Deletes supposedly caused by this in russia

one guy actually went to prison for making several Self Delete groups and convincing 15 people to commit Self Delete and almost got 5 more to kill themselves.

i don't think it's real. my hunch is it's some creepypasta / scp thing that people create fantasy about
apparently it's been a thing in russia for a few months now and the cops are hot on it

it's real

This is a decent idea because anyone dumb enough to kill themselves over this will probably be a burden on society anyways
maybe you should commit forum Self Delete because you're a burden on this forum anyways

i will carve smug anime girls in my skin to see how they like it

worth noting that if you look at tweets from older dates that the majority of posts are in portuguese / russian / spain spanish

maybe you should commit forum Self Delete because you're a burden on this forum anyways
eh my forum self esteem isn't that low

the lesson to be learned here: commies have weak minds

russians are gay

forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.

wWe love together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin climax. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming love. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM love" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM love" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM love WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.