Author Topic: Today marks the day of my two decades of existance. (Birthday btw)  (Read 1802 times)

I am 20 years old now, time flies, it is a strange feeling but I'm looking forward for what the future awaits, I've been around here for a long time and I personally love it, so thank you my friends for being with me on the toughest times, and I'll probably stay here for more.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 07:37:51 PM by Filipe »

Happy birthday.

Thanks for entertaining us with your videos for this long, I wish you luck with your future plans and journeys as well.

misread the title as "today marks the day of my last two decades of existence" and thought you got diagnosed with cancer or aids or something
happy birthday

misread the title as "today marks the day of my last two decades of existence" and thought you got diagnosed with cancer or aids or something
happy birthday
Jeez dude no, lol

blf is kids only, h*ck off

hap birth

the big two oh

do you get anything special when you're 21

the big two oh

do you get anything special when you're 21
I guess we'll have to find out in about a year

Thanks guys

happy birthday
god i wish that were me

Happy bibiddy birthday from the one Teneski calls a succubus.
He's not wrong, I'll have you know.

happy birthday!  :cookie:

Wow, your birthday is only 3 days before mine :o

Happy birthday

Wow, you were born on the day that OK Computer came out! Radiohead literally just put out a brand new version of it today in commemoration of the 20th anniversary! Okay apparently it wasn't today I'm a handicap
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 09:02:20 PM by Ipquarx »

holy stuff filipe you're old

i thought you were like 17 or 18