Author Topic: The Blockland Wiki  (Read 4954 times)

I was about to make a new Blockland wiki on wikia when I found this already made so I decided to start entrepreneur ing it out.

I think we should all work on this I made a What is Blockland? Article feel free to make any other articles you believe are needed.

Articles:
  • What is Blockland?Complete feel free to edit.
  • The Blockland CommunityComplete feel free to edit.
  • The Mods of Blockland
  • The Clans of Blockland
  • A Overall Summary of Blockland

I feel the title I made is pretty entrepreneur .(Title above)
If your going to be a bitch and post ice cream all over there I really think you don't deserve to be in the community at all.
http://blockland.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
« Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 02:19:07 AM by Destiny/Zack0Wack0 »

THE RTB ONE IS BETTER BITCH!

Wowa wtf settle pettle the point is it hasn't been made yet. Jesus if your going to flame like that gtfo.

What Helena should have said was that there is already a wiki for Blockland set up right over at http://returntoblockland.com/wiki . We always need extra helping hands over there. :)

Moffat that name is Gikon. >,>

I dare you to speak to me using my last name.

Exactly.

Agnew, stop bragging over how very few people know your last name.

And your logo, Destiny, could use a fair bit of work in my opinion.

The colors match Roblox and they probably have it as a trademark judging how much money they have.

The colors match Roblox and they probably have it as a trademark judging how much money they have.

Legal or not, who would want to emulate them?

Since when can you trademark colors? If so I trademark aqua  :cookieMonster:

Agnew, stop bragging over how very few people know your last name.

And your logo, Destiny, could use a fair bit of work in my opinion.

It's Jordan cigarettespew, not Jordan Agnew.

Since when can you trademark colors? If so I trademark aqua  :cookieMonster:
I believe that the British Post Office trademarked the colour red and that Cadbury's trademarked their specific colour of purple.

Home Depot trademarked their color of orange. So did a wireless carrier in the Europe (Orange). It's pretty common actually.

...Cadbury's trademarked their specific colour of purple.
Didn't Snot invent purple?

...So did a wireless carrier in the Europe (Orange)...
If you're talking about the phone tariff Orange then I'm pretty sure they did trademark the colour.

Umm...

Quote from:  Blockland Wiki
Blockland, is a semi-noncompetitive multiplayer computer game built on the Torque Game Engine, in which players build with interconnecting LEGO-type blocks in virtual online worlds. Users construct massive buildings and artwork across numerous servers and then systematically destroy and rebuild them again. The game is neither endorsed by, nor affiliated with, the LEGO brand. It was spotlighted on The Screen Savers[1] February 11, 2005, drastically increasing the user base overnight.

Blockland is available for $19.95, a demo is also available. The demo restricts access to online play and limits construction to 150 bricks. You don't need to download other things once you have entered a key. But, Blockland people say Roblox is much better!

The game is currently available on Windows and Macintosh, and will run on Linux if you use Wine.
And they want US to stop :/