Author Topic: Favorite secrets in maps?  (Read 8096 times)

/title

mine was always the fridge in the kitchen, especially in the dark version

mine was always the fridge in the kitchen with the pirate world build, especially in the dark version

srsly tho that was cool

when I first got BL the hollow space inside the bed was so fun to build inside.

The little power room or whatever underneath the bedroom was cool, mainly because I only found it after a couple years and it was used for a dogfight base.

the golden brick in the farlands

i liked the cupboards in kitchen.
oh and the secret room in the tutorial and BLUE HELL/GSF eastereggs
ah, the nostalgia

Blue hell from one of GSF Ghost's maps.

also fun story, when I first got the demo with my sister, i remember looking out the bedroom window and wishing I could actually go out there. A few months later, me and her were playing it and rammed into the window while jetting and broke it, and we were just speechless lol

Then we tried to break the kitchen window and it didnt work but then we got thru it with the flying wheeled jeep

The little power room or whatever underneath the bedroom was cool, mainly because I only found it after a couple years and it was used for a dogfight base.
this took me forever to find aaa

Mine is the hidden room in BL_Construct

also did anyone ever find the hidden church in slate nightmare? I never could find it myself

also did anyone ever find the hidden church in slate nightmare? I never could find it myself
like right off the bat i found it

i didn't even know it was there and was disappointed because i just wanted a slate map

like right off the bat i found it

i didn't even know it was there and was disappointed because i just wanted a slate map
where tho

GSF Ghost had a crafty method of hiding a secret in his Christmas map.

The list of secrets hidden in the map has "evidence of Santa Claus" listed as one of the secrets. If you actually look through the map, the evidence of Santa can't be found.

If you decide to dive into the map's files, you'll come across a texture named glass05. It isn't actually a glass texture -- it's the note from Santa that can't be found in the map.

Blue hell was the bomb