Favorite secrets in maps?

Author Topic: Favorite secrets in maps?  (Read 8100 times)

probably that little area with stairs under the kitchen

was that in gsf paradise
New York, above the island with no bridges connecting it IIRC.

all of those secret areas in the bedroom

Other than my own maps, I enjoyed exploring the secret areas in the Kitchen and Bedroom.

I also loved adding stories and subplots to maps, such as the government conspiracy in GSF Paradise, the alien mystery in San Andreas / California and the hidden world under NYC. They were inspired by other games and movies, and it was fun to see others try to uncover them; there are countless topics about them. There is also an easter egg in Old Miami / Vice City 2 that I don't think many people discovered.

i remember hell in paradise and blue hell in san andreas used to scare the stuff out of me but they were really cool
There is also an easter egg in Old Miami / Vice City 2 that I don't think many people discovered.
hmm ill have to check this out

I really liked the secret in the Bedroom where you could enter a hole on the roof, go down some ramp (I always liked to ski down rather than walk) and enter the clothes drawer (you know, the one with the lamp on top of it). I could never find the entrance to the drawer inside the Bedroom when I took the roof path, so I always teleported out.

I also liked the secret inside the bed itself. It made for a good place to build a town of sorts.

I liked that one desert highway map with a list of eastereggs you could find

That stuff was cool

that inaccessible secret inside the bedroom wall that people didn't find out about for the longest time. it's really dark and narrow and has been there since day one but i had no idea it existed till someone posted about it during like v16

I could never find the entrance to the drawer inside the Bedroom when I took the roof path, so I always teleported out.
theres also an entrance into the drawers on one of the legs of it

that inaccessible secret inside the bedroom wall that people didn't find out about for the longest time. it's really dark and narrow and has been there since day one but i had no idea it existed till someone posted about it during like v16
yeah that ones rly spooky

probably that little area with stairs under the kitchen
could you clarify this/the location of this cause i dont remember there being stairs at all

New York, above the island with no bridges connecting it IIRC.

Wasn't that some driving stunt thing

could you clarify this/the location of this cause i dont remember there being stairs at all
maybe hes talking about the stairs behind the counter

also did anyone ever find the hidden church in slate nightmare? I never could find it myself
i found it once iirc
its really small

this horse is beat
And we will continue to beat it until we have reached levels of nostalgia that 90's kids Buzzfeed articles could only dream of.