Favorite secrets in maps?

Author Topic: Favorite secrets in maps?  (Read 8104 times)

the secret in the tutorial is also pretty cool, I found it on my first run, but it wasnt until years later that I found out it had pictures of other secrets inside that one part

the secret in the tutorial is also pretty cool, I found it on my first run, but it wasnt until years later that I found out it had pictures of other secrets inside that one part

same lol

it's like a secret within a secret

my favorite secret was when they got removed.

Did nobody ever find the secret room on Medieval Kingdom? Looking back on it I feel like an idiot for spending so much time putting that in.

my favorite secret was when they got removed.
My favourite secret was when the community got mocked/banned for disliking an update that removed commonly compatible features for a graphical feature thats sonetimes compatible ang usually laggy after 1000 bricks.

another vote for blue hell and the kitchen fridge

The threshold where it gets laggy varies as well as some other stuff.

Wasn't that some driving stunt thing
No that was blue hell, blue heaven was just a floating platform that said "Welcome to Blue Heavan, we have v9! v10!

oh theres also that hidden room in BL construct, took me ages to find

oh theres also that hidden room in BL construct, took me ages to find
You're lucky, i was just about to charge you a fee of $40 for playing on that map

the golden brick in the farlands
loving what.

i need this now.

There is a secret city/racetrack under the GSF New York City if you fall through the map. That's a fun one.