Author Topic: The Red Treasure Chest - Video Collab (Deadline TODAY)  (Read 3916 times)

The idea of this is pretty simple, you make a video that tells what you think it happened after when the Blockhead opened the treasure chest, the length limit is 1 minute and 30 seconds, and the deadline is may 30th, once it's done, I'll compile everyone's entries into one video, I believe this can be a fun idea to get video makers in the Blockland community to get more active, you can link me via Private message if you prefer once your entry is done, your YT channel will be featured in!

Here is the decal that the Blockhead uses in this video.
http://orbs.daprogs.com/rtb/forum.returntoblockland.com/dlm/viewFile396b.html?id=4425

And here is the build that was used in this video just incase you want to use it.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/llqjev0ye2vr0ie/Badspot%27s%20Block%20Party%2003.bls?dl=0
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 12:24:32 PM by Filipe »

looks rad
me and hulk hogan are gonna do an entry (maybe)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 02:26:54 PM by Mr Queeba »

May 20th dang I won't have time because of finals that week to try and work on an entry and I'm too busy before that.

May 20th dang I won't have time because of finals that week to try and work on an entry and I'm too busy before that.
If a lot of people says that they won't have enough time I'll delay the deadline a bit further

will definitely make something for this

How many entries are we allowed to make?
Like are you limiting us to only one entry or can we make as many as we'd like?

How many entries are we allowed to make?
Like are you limiting us to only one entry or can we make as many as we'd like?
It should be one, atleast two per person
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 12:50:44 PM by Filipe »

UPDATE: The deadline has been extended to may 30th to give you guys some extra time!

less than a month for a specific video contest?

dang son. that's pretty tight.

stuff i have no good video editing software and cant afford anything
recommend me good free video editing software so i can do this poopy better

stuff i have no good video editing software and cant afford anything
recommend me good free video editing software so i can do this poopy better
sony vegas 11

i'd love to make a contribution if either nvidia or badspot loving fixed the shader issue that's happened in the newest driver update

i'd love to make a contribution if either nvidia or badspot loving fixed the shader issue that's happened in the newest driver update
Can't you downgrade your driver?