what are things that make you L I V I D

Author Topic: what are things that make you L I V I D  (Read 13308 times)

i'm talking about stuff like whenever people don't take "I don't know" as an answer and get angry and yell at you when you don't know something and automatically assume you're lying

stuff like that

When I'm doing something right, and someone has to shove their way in, and show me how to do it 'the better way' (but it's the wrong way, and also worse).
When people answer "Why?" with "Why not?" when I really just want to know why. Especially people who only ever answer "Why?" with "Why not?"

When my god-damn loving internet goes out. It happens all the time, I have crap internet.

the fact that gay people have rights

the fact that straight people have rights

WHEN MY loving SEARCH ENGINE RANDOMLY CHANGES FROM GOOGLE TO YAHOO JESUS CHRIST

WHEN MY loving SEARCH ENGINE RANDOMLY CHANGES FROM GOOGLE TO YAHOO JESUS CHRIST
How does this even happen to people

How does this even happen to people
i honest to god wish i knew

when I'm driving and someone who has been tailgating me pulls into the next lane, speeds up to cut me off, then proceeds to go 10 mph under the speed limit in front of me.

when I'm driving and someone who has been tailgating me pulls into the next lane, speeds up to cut me off, then proceeds to go 10 mph under the speed limit in front of me.
I've had this happen to me probably once and i just proceeded to do the exact same thing to them

I've had this happen to me probably once and i just proceeded to do the exact same thing to them
the dawning of a war

it happens to me at least 3 out of every 5 drives home from work. I usually just pass them until I'm around 4 or 5 cars ahead.

AAAAAARG

when anyone insults my communication skills

yeah ik it's really specific