Author Topic: verification  (Read 7981 times)

this guy. not going to cherry pick his posts. just checking if im not the only one annoyed by him

Kind of neutral on this guy tbh.

hmm??
is he this guy? srry i dont really check drama too often so this is like a totally neutral topic without former knowledge on whos alt he is lol

is he this guy? srry i dont really check drama too often so this is like a totally neutral topic without former knowledge on whos alt he is lol
yep its unova

Op stop making drama topics fyog

IDK why everyone's causing such a fuss, verification hasn't done anything loving awful, infact he's really been contributing more recently,
BTW, Love his Universe theme, But i think my edit is better, but it's only really a polished version.

if this is just a thread to see if others are annoyed by him, why did you not post about it in the players you hate thread
this thread is pointless otherwise

if this is just a thread to see if others are annoyed by him, why did you not post about it in the players you hate thread
this thread is pointless otherwise
counterpoint : verification is a awful user

Unova is fairly immature. AFAIK he's had issues fitting into blockland discords because of his authority problems.

ya it's mostly discords he has a problem with
on the blf i wouldn't be close to saying he's one of the worst ones here, he's absolutely improved since his first account, but he could still stand to improve

neutral because op acts like he doesn't know how make dramas and unova is a complete douche

he makes these stuffty drawings that nobody asks for in the name of "le memes"