Author Topic: verification  (Read 8041 times)

Besides the fact this thread is redundant, i have yet to see verification do anything on the blf to warrant a drama thread, maybe ycyl posts of his quotes but certainly not two drama threads.

/nosupport

if this is just a thread to see if others are annoyed by him, why did you not post about it in the players you hate thread
this thread is pointless otherwise
i forgot that place existed lol mb

neutral because op acts like he doesn't know how make dramas
i know how to make dramas haha i just think cherry picking posts doesnt fit into every scenario

i don't know where some of you guys get off on the idea that every topic created in drama has to be some sort of FULLY FLEGED MAX-INFORMATIONAL CASE STUDY on a forgetin user or group and has to be A DRAMAtm
why can't it just be a topic like "hey this dude is a forgetface discuss?maybe?"
i really don't forgetin understand

actual contributing part: unvoa/verification is, always has been, and probably will continue to be a nuisance around here and the various off-communities such as discord or whatnot. he's nix levels of annoying.

i know how to make dramas haha i just think cherry picking posts doesnt fit into every scenario

came off as a little mean on that one because it was night and i apologize but what i'm trying to get at is at least like make a few more points to consider to a viewer or at leas an extra few more sentences than just "only checking to see if i'm annoyed by x", you see. that's at least a suggestion or maybe a bit of criticism if you mind taking it that way.

i don't know where some of you guys get off on the idea that every topic created in drama has to be some sort of FULLY FLEGED MAX-INFORMATIONAL CASE STUDY on a forgetin user or group and has to be A DRAMAtm

you know you kind of over-exaggerate the issue here with the "FULLY FLEGED MAX-INFORMATIONAL CASE STUDY" as it's only a bunch of people saying how they don't like how the drama is made, to be quite honest. no, we weren't expecting that, but we were expecting at least a bit more than just like 3 short sentences if you're aiming to make a basic drama. nothing really wrong with that. if we expect anything like a complex drama we'd hound on every drama that's less than 4 sentences/40 words. (outland predator's, nix's, lord tony investigate, etc)

honestly if i could i wouldve locked this topic as soon as i figured out its unova since there's already a threadon it

At least put some effort into your drama.

At least put some effort into your drama.
do i look like i put effort into any of my posts

do i look like i put effort into any of my posts
If I don't see effort in your posts, then I don't want to see your posts.

if you do put effort into your posts then it's quite possibly the saddest thing on this internet

Glad nobody wants that