Good 3rd date ideas?

Author Topic: Good 3rd date ideas?  (Read 5481 times)

Tbh you should not take her on any dates and save your money.

love dungeons are expensive to build.
why in hell did I turn to the blockland forums for advice, I should have known I would be disappointed by someone with a comment like this one.

why in hell did I turn to the blockland forums for advice, I should have known I would be disappointed by someone with a comment like this one.
I dont know what you expected.

I sorta pissed her off yesterday is probably the reason shes keeping her responses short, I fell asleep while texting her.
if she gets pissed off at little things like this you are not going to have a good relationship in the long run. healthy, rational people don't get angry for multiple days over this. get a new girlfriend

if she gets pissed off at little things like this you are not going to have a good relationship in the long run. healthy, rational people don't get angry for multiple days over this. get a new girlfriend
I dont think shes pissed anymore, She was probably just agitated that I left her on read for 5 hours.
i sayed go picnic
This is probably what im going to do, and then in 2 weeks go to the carnival. Her friend said shes bullstuffing me that she has been bowling before but her ex would ruin stuff like that

I dont think shes pissed anymore, She was probably just agitated that I left her on read for 5 hours.
disable the thing that shows when you've read people's messages on your phone

disable the thing that shows when you've read people's messages on your phone
read receipts

she's still overreacting imo

It looks like someone doesn't appreciate the Blockland Forum's high quality content.

It looks like someone doesn't appreciate the Blockland Forum's high quality content.
Im sorry for being un-appreciative
Such as the backseat  :cookieMonster:
love dungeons are expensive to build.
why not just save your money and murder her yourself
Just to name a few feats of great advice.

Just to name a few feats of great advice.
I don't know what to tell you man. Screwing in the backseat of a car sounds like a pretty solid date. You wouldn't happen to be a Mormon, would you?

I don't know what to tell you man. Screwing in the backseat of a car sounds like a pretty solid date. You wouldn't happen to be a Mormon, would you?
3rd date screwing is only for the real alpha males of which none exist on this forum!!!!!!!!

I asked her to go skating but she said its a little childish, and now the only idea I have is to go bowling but I'm probably going to get the same answer as skating, I also asked her where she would want to go and she used her generic response of "Thats up to you",
I messaged her "Wanna go bowling sometime?" and she replyed "I dont bowl" I sorta pissed her off yesterday is probably the reason shes keeping her responses short, I fell asleep while texting her. (I work 40 hours a week and only have 2 offdays which was yesterday and today)
I made a pot joke to her on 4/20 and she literally just replyed "I dont smoke weed"..... Neither do I?
Once I get a car theres tons of places she would love to go, Our manager told me about some place that you pay to get in and you have to survive the night with people chasing you around a steel plant trying to "murder" you. and this girl really likes horror stuff so that would be fun
Her friend said shes bullstuffing me that she has been bowling before but her ex would ruin stuff like that
your girlfriend sounds like a thot
kill her

when girls act like this so early into a relationship it usually means they genuinely wanted your attention and were disappointed and/or may have gotten the idea that you're playing waiting games with them. but then again i dont have much context to be sure. better to get a fairly immediate salty reply than a 10-hour-delayed nice reply-- most girls act difficult in certain situations, that's how theyre wired

i dont bowl

i can teach you! it'll be fun :)

something like this shouldve been your reply. the best way to deal w/ girls being difficult is with patience confidence & lightheartedness. but tbh from what im reading either she's really apathetic or she's getting sick of your indecisiveness

anyways, sunset picnic followed by watching the stars like hillkill said but without the weed