who's the puppet?

i'm the puppet
1 (12.5%)
no you're the puppet
0 (0%)
but the emails
7 (87.5%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Diplomacy - Spring 1905 - the city-state of moscow  (Read 16085 times)

"Es scheint Krieg ist das, was du wünschest. So sei es."
(It seems war is what you desire..So be it.)

The Kingdoms and Lands Represented in the Imperial Council and the Lands of the Holy Hungarian Crown of St. Stephen
officially denounce the act of denunciation, as all it does is reveal the nation of its' barbaric personality.
also Britain is denounced for an uncalled act of savagery upon the french people and government

The Kingdoms and Lands Represented in the Imperial Council and the Lands of the Holy Hungarian Crown of St. Stephen
officially denounce the act of denunciation, as all it does is reveal the nation of its' barbaric personality.
also Britain is denounced for an uncalled act of savagery upon the french people and government

jaw

Italy has requested that F Tun to TYS be retconned into the previous turn, stating that he asked for the move in winter (and he did, but I told him that you can't move in Winter) but forgot to re-include it for Spring.

I am willing to make this retcon, but all other players must agree.
It seems everyone has approved this; I won't update the map in OP, but the unit will be in TYS for next turn.

YOU BLOODY LOUD MOUTHED BAGUETTE-BASTING FROG BASTARDS NEED TO KNOW WHEN TO JUST forget OFF AND LET THE GERMANIC (or italian/russian) CULTURES WIN.
FIRST YOU TOSSERS RENAME KARL DER GROSSE POST-MORTEM, THEN YOU INEVITABLY GET forgetED BY VIKINGS AND WHAT DO YOU DODGY PILLOCKS DO? YOU SURRENDER AND MAKE THEM YOUR VASSALS. THEN THEY INEVITABLY forget OFF ELSEWHERE BECAUSE FRANCE IS stuff AND THEY END UP SPREADING YOUR CANCEROUS LANGUAGE TO BRITANNIA! THANKS FOR loving OUR GRAMMAR, YOU GALLIC CUNTS!

I HOPE GERMANY, ITALY, RUSSIA, AUSTRIA, AND EVEN THE TURKS ALL AGREE THAT YOU'RE JUST THE SCUM OF EUROPE. RAISE YOUR WHITE FLAG AGAIN, YOU GLUTTONOUS CHEESE-EATING SURRENDER MONKEYS! SEE IF I GIVE A TOSS!
YOU UPHILL GARDENING, BARMY, DAFT, MINGE SNIFFING, PLUG-UGLY, SYCOPHANT GANNETS HAVE REALLY LOST THE PLOT NOW! TELLIN' BRITTANIER TA forget OFF... WHO DO YOU SODS THINK YOU ARE?

(DENOUNCING!)

WELL EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME PRINCESS DIDDLY-forget I SEEM TO RECALL THAT IN 1066 YOU BITCHES WERE CONQUERED BY THE FRENCH. IT IS LITERALLY NO COINCIDENCE THAT ANY REFINED WORD IN YOUR GARBAGE ASS LANGUAGE TAKES ITS ORIGIN FROM THE FRENCH LANGUAGE. AND NEED I ALSO REMIND YOU THAT YOUR SALTY ISLAND ASS WENT AND LOST IN THE HUNDRED YEARS WAR TOO BECAUSE A LITTLE loving GIRL FROM THE COUNTRYSIDE COULD TOPPLE YOUR ENTIRE ENDEAVOR?????? AND IN THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION, YOU QUIT BECAUSE WE SHOWED UP! I'LL ALLOW YOU TO GO BACK ON YOUR INSULTS TO THE FRENCH AND THEIR loving AWESOME LEGACY AND EMPIRE IF YOU SURRENDER BELGIUM TO THE FRENCH EMPIRE, DRESS UP IN A TUTU, AND PERFORM A NICE LITTLE DANCE FOR ME WHILE RECITING THE ALPHABET BACKWARDS AND ADMITTING THAT YOU WANT TO KISS ALL THE BOYS IN TRADITIONAL ENGLISH FASHION.

I WANT YOUR LILY-LIVERED, CRUMPET-SUCKING, KNOB-HEAD, WAZZOCK, ARSEMONGER BITCH ASS OUT OF MY CONTINENT. I WILL JIZZ LIGHTNING OVER THE REMNANTS OF YOUR stuffTY loving CIVILIZATION AFTER I LET MY AMAZING FRENCH SOLDIERS DECIMATE YOUR POOR EXCUSE FOR AN ARMY.

I HOPE THE REST OF EUROPE FOLLOWS MY LEAD WHEN I SAY, IN THE CLEAREST POSSIBLE TERMS: THE BRITISH ARE richardHEADS, AND MAY THEIR WOMEN BE BORN STERILE AND THEIR MEN POORLY ENDOWED.

MEGA DENOUNCED

WELL EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME PRINCESS DIDDLY-forget I SEEM TO RECALL THAT IN 1066 YOU BITCHES WERE CONQUERED BY THE FRENCH. IT IS LITERALLY NO COINCIDENCE THAT ANY REFINED WORD IN YOUR GARBAGE ASS LANGUAGE TAKES ITS ORIGIN FROM THE FRENCH LANGUAGE. AND NEED I ALSO REMIND YOU THAT YOUR SALTY ISLAND ASS WENT AND LOST IN THE HUNDRED YEARS WAR TOO BECAUSE A LITTLE loving GIRL FROM THE COUNTRYSIDE COULD TOPPLE YOUR ENTIRE ENDEAVOR?????? AND IN THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION, YOU QUIT BECAUSE WE SHOWED UP! I'LL ALLOW YOU TO GO BACK ON YOUR INSULTS TO THE FRENCH AND THEIR loving AWESOME LEGACY AND EMPIRE IF YOU SURRENDER BELGIUM TO THE FRENCH EMPIRE, DRESS UP IN A TUTU, AND PERFORM A NICE LITTLE DANCE FOR ME WHILE RECITING THE ALPHABET BACKWARDS AND ADMITTING THAT YOU WANT TO KISS ALL THE BOYS IN TRADITIONAL ENGLISH FASHION.

I WANT YOUR LILY-LIVERED, CRUMPET-SUCKING, KNOB-HEAD, WAZZOCK, ARSEMONGER BITCH ASS OUT OF MY CONTINENT. I WILL JIZZ LIGHTNING OVER THE REMNANTS OF YOUR stuffTY loving CIVILIZATION AFTER I LET MY AMAZING FRENCH SOLDIERS DECIMATE YOUR POOR EXCUSE FOR AN ARMY.

I HOPE THE REST OF EUROPE FOLLOWS MY LEAD WHEN I SAY, IN THE CLEAREST POSSIBLE TERMS: THE BRITISH ARE richardHEADS, AND MAY THEIR WOMEN BE BORN STERILE AND THEIR MEN POORLY ENDOWED.

MEGA DENOUNCED

OH IT'S ON YEOU loving CUNTS! IN 1066 IT WAS THE loving NORMANS, YOU INANE TRITE-RIFE BARMIES!
LOST THE HUNDRED YEARS WAR? HA! YOU CAN HAVE NORMANDY, YOU GORMLESS MUPPETS - IT WAS YOUR BLOODY LAND IN THE FIRST PLACE. ONLY TOOK YOU HUNDREDS OF YEARS TO RECLAIM IT! NOT TO MENTION IT TOOK ONE OF YOUR MINGERS TO DO IT, SINCE YOUR MEN WERE THE REAL ARSE-LICKING GIRLS! LEGACY OF AN EMPIRE... HA! WHAT EMPIRE? THE GERMANIC ONE LED BY THE FRANKS? YEAH YOU'RE BLOODY RIGHT YOU GOT THE YANKS FREED FROM US; AND IT ONLY TOOK YOUR ENTIRE COUNTRY'S IMPOVERISHMENT TO DO IT! AND WHEN YOU STUPID AIRY-FAIRY SKIVERS KILLED YOUR MONARCHS AS A RESULT, YOU handicaps LED A WAR INTO RUSSIA IN THE WINTER! WHAT THE forget DID YOU EXPECT TO HAPPEN? SURE, THE GERMANS, AUSTRIANS, RUSSIANS AND ITALIANS FELL BRIEFLY, BUT WE SURE AS BLOODY HELL DIDN'T! NEVER HAVE, NEVER WILL - NOT TO FROGS! NICE JOB GETTING WRECKED BY PRUSSIA, BY THE WAY. GERMANY WASN'T EVEN UNIFIED YET! WHY DON'T YOU DEAD-FROM-THE-NECK-UP CELTIC BASTARDS JUST PISS OFF AND DROWN IN THE ATLANTIC ALREADY? CHRIST!

THANKS FOR QUEBEC, BY THE WAY!

L'FRANCE EST D'stuff

THIS IS SOME GOOD stuff

hhmmmm all this bickering has really got my head all riled up

hey, benito, what'cha doi-

IL DUCE HA SEMPRE RAGIONE

i like pizza

stuff i've accidentally doubleposted
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 11:24:58 PM by Juncoph »

non-aggression pact for 5 years pls
5 years is quite a while in this game

Turkey sends a telegram to Britain and France.

What the forget did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the forget out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that stuff to me over the Internet? Think again, forgeter. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little stuff. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will stuff fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re loving dead, kiddo.

(DENOUNCING!)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 03:10:48 PM by Gojira »

Austria:
  • F Alb to ADR
  • A Ser SA Gre
  • A Tri SA Ser
Britain:
  • F NTH to HEL
  • F Lon to NTH
  • F IRI to MAO
  • F ENG SF IRI to MAO
France:
  • A Pic to Bel
  • A Mar to Bur
  • F Por to MAO
Germany:
  • A Ber to Sil
  • A Mun SA Ber to Sil
  • A Ruh SA Pic to Bel
  • F Ned SA Pic to Bel
Italy:
  • F TYS to LYO
Russia:
  • F Swe to BAL
  • A War to Pru
  • A Ukr to War
Turkey:
  • All hold
Conflict in Belgium:
The British army in Belgium was attacked by the French army in Picardy, with 2 supporting units. The British army is dislodged, and has nowhere to retreat, so it is disbanded.
Conflict in the Mid-Atlantic:
The British fleet in the Channel, with 1 supporting unit, and the French fleet in Portugal both tried to enter the Mid-Atlantic. The British fleet has won.
Conflict in the Silesia:
The Russian army in Silesia was attacked by the German army in Berlin, with 1 supporting unit. The Russian army is dislodged, and Russia has chosen to retreat to Galicia.
The final map (without arrows and such) can be seen in OP.

Austria:
Captures Greece, and may build 1 unit.
Britain:
Loses Belgium.
France:
Captures Belgium, and may build 1 unit.
Germany:
No supply center changes.
Italy:
Russia:
Turkey:

All necessary builds or disbands have already been submitted by the time of this post.

Austria:
  • Build A Vie
France:
  • Build F Mar

You will now have at most 24 hours to complete actions for Spring 1902. By Thursday, May 11, I will need movements for all players.
It is recommended that you spend some time discussing and negotiating with other players, although I will accept moves early.

Even if a player is marked ready in the table, they can still change their moves. Do not rely on them not changing their moves.

Austria:
✔ Ready!
Britain:
✔ Ready!
France:
✔ Ready!
Germany:
✔ Ready!
Italy:
✔ Ready!
Russia:
✔ Ready!