who's the puppet?

i'm the puppet
1 (12.5%)
no you're the puppet
0 (0%)
but the emails
7 (87.5%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Diplomacy - Spring 1905 - the city-state of moscow  (Read 15955 times)

The Kingdoms and Lands Represented in the Imperial Council and the Lands of the Holy Hungarian Crown of St. Stephen have graciously allowed the Russian army to retreat into our land. We are a humanitarian state and hope that Germany can see the cause for this action.

Since I have received very few moves this turn, I will extend the deadline until the end of Friday. If you do not submit by then, there will be no extensions. You WILL lose your turn.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 06:56:12 PM by TristanLuigi »

i will never forgive you germany

i will never forget you germany

There is a slight error in that I forgot Smy -> Arm. The position is updated in OP, however.

Austria:
  • F ADR to ION
  • A VIE to Tyr
  • A TRI SA Vie to Tyr
  • A Ser SA Gre
Britain:
  • F NTH to Den
  • F HEL SF NTH to Den
  • F ENG to NTH
France:
  • A Gas SA Bre
  • A Bur SF Mar
  • A Bel SA Ned
Germany:
  • A Ruh to Kie
  • A Sil to Ber
  • A Mun SA Sil to Ber
Italy:
  • All hold
Russia:
  • A Pru to Ber
  • F BAL SA Pru to Ber
  • A Gal to Sil
  • A War SA Gal to Sil
Turkey:
  • A Arm to Sev
  • F Con to BLA
  • A Smy to Arm
  • A Rum to Bul
Conflict in Denmark:
The British fleet in the North Sea (1 support) attacked the German army in Denmark (no support), and has succeeded.
Conflict in Berlin:
The German army in Silesia (1 support) and the Russian army in Prussia (1 support) but attempted to move to Berlin. Neither succeeds.
Conflict in Silesia:
The Russian army in Galicia (1 support) attacked the German army in Silesia (no support), and has succeeded.
Conflict in Rumania:
The Turkish army in Bulgaria (no support) attacked the Russian army in Rumania (no support), and has failed.

The German army in Denmark has retreated to Sweden, and the German army in Silesia has retreated to Bohemia.

The final map (without arrows and such) can be seen in OP.

You will now have at most 24 hours to complete actions for Autumn 1902. By Saturday, May 13, I will need movements for all players.
It is recommended that you spend some time discussing and negotiating with other players, although I will accept moves early.

Even if a player is marked ready in the table, they can still change their moves. Do not rely on them not changing their moves.

Austria:
✔ Ready!
Britain:
✘ Not Ready
France:
✔ Ready!
Germany:
✔ Ready!
Italy:
✔ Ready!
Russia:
✔ Ready!