Blockland Forums Themes - Fixing up thread!

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Blockland Forums Themes - Fixing up thread!  (Read 16407 times)

every single one of my themes is dark and MM used my first theme which is the only dark one sooooo
And you used half of my altered assets to make it, and then I fixed it up.
Honestly, if you just made the base outline for dark themes and I fixed them, thenes would come out quicker and we could both get credit and more theme variety.

EDIT: Not angry about you using my altered assets, just not really impressed that you didnt edit them.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 04:22:33 PM by Master Matthew² »

Ill be looking into trying out a new theme style based on windows 98.

-Image redacted because of Imgur TOS-
I'm currently working on modifying the Sundown theme by verification.
I will be changing alot, I plan on trying to make this a more transparent/translucent focused theme.
I will be doing new things, so don't expect navbar images and other things to be exactly the same once I'm finished.

Check OP
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 01:43:42 PM by Master Matthew² »

I'm currently working on modifying the Sundown theme by verification.
I will be changing alot, I plan on trying to make this a more transparent/translucent focused theme.
I will be doing new things, so don't expect navbar images and other things to be exactly the same once I'm finished.
but will it run crysis

oh yeah u should make a windows xp theme

blockland need to be blue hellscape

Unfortunately, I will have to be discontinuing my Blockland Forum Themes.
I had used Imgur to host many of the images because it was easy and quick, but it is now against imgur's TOS.
So for my own sake I've removed the themes from any place online, and will be continuing to do so.

I had used Imgur to host many of the images because it was easy and quick, but it is now against imgur's TOS.
So for my own sake I've removed the themes from any place online, and will be continuing to do so.
cmonBruh

this is an incredibly matthew thing of you to do

matthew next time ill just like link you my wip themes i dont wanna finish via steam because.that actually looks pretty good

you're overreacting
Also, don't use Imgur to host image libraries you link to from elsewhere, content for your website, advertising, avatars, or anything else that turns us into your content delivery network.

If you do – and we will be the judge – or if you do anything illegal, in addition to any other legal rights we may have, we will ban you along with the site you're hotlinking from, delete all your images, report you to the authorities if necessary, and prevent you from viewing any images hosted on Imgur.com. We mean it.
Hosting free themes that could get me loving PRISON TIME isn't worth it.
I'm not saying I wont try to make themes again, but It will have to wait until I find another way of hosting my images.
Possibly base64