Blockland Forums Themes - Fixing up thread!

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Blockland Forums Themes - Fixing up thread!  (Read 16399 times)

you're not going to get thrown in prison for making themes for a lego forum

are you trolling or do you genuinely think you can go to jail for wasting $0.000001 of imgur's server capacity

I wonder if matthew is just indulging in his ABDL fantasies right now or if he actually has the mentality of a man baby, as anyone who can read knows you'll be fine:
Also, don't use Imgur to host image libraries you link to from elsewhere, content for your website, advertising, avatars, or anything else that turns us into your content delivery network.

If you do – and we will be the judge – or if you do anything illegal, in addition to any other legal rights we may have, we will ban you along with the site you're hotlinking from, delete all your images, report you to the authorities if necessary, and prevent you from viewing any images hosted on Imgur.com. We mean it

unless you make a baby skull cracker mega death rape diaper theme i'm pretty sure the most you'll get is a spanking matthew

I wonder if matthew is just indulging in his ABDL fantasies right now or if he actually has the mentality of a man baby, as anyone who can read knows you'll be fine:
unless you make a baby skull cracker mega death rape diaper theme i'm pretty sure the most you'll get is a spanking matthew

Oh...
But now i have another issue
Ive kinda  butchered my threads, and various posts, but I dont actually have the thread OP backed up.

Oh...
Ive kinda  butchered my threads, and various posts, but I dont actually have the thread OP backed up.

amazing

Hosting free themes that could get me loving PRISON TIME isn't worth it.
I'm not saying I wont try to make themes again, but It will have to wait until I find another way of hosting my images.
Possibly base64

are you actually handicapped
no one's going to loving jail you for your themes that 0.1% of the community even bothers to use

Oh...

of course

are you actually handicapped
no one's going to loving jail you for your themes that 0.1% of the community even bothers to use

of course
I have the images, and the themes still.
but the actually OP thread.
I didn't back that up.
So It'll take a while until everything is back to normal.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 09:38:20 PM by Master Matthew² »

I'm still accepting requests for the near future.

-Image redacted because of Imgur TOS-

you barely even modify the actual css to change layouts and stuff

I could do that myself, but I really don't give two stuffs about how my blf looks

you barely even modify the actual css to change layouts and stuff

I could do that myself, but I really don't give two stuffs about how my blf looks
The point of these isn't to be a "challenge"
It could be if I wanted it to, but that's not the reasoning behind it.

I want to make themes, variety is the name of the game.

this is an incredibly matthew thing of you to do
honestly? yeah. this is characteristically Matthew
Hosting free themes that could get me loving PRISON TIME isn't worth it.
where do I even begin