daggers came out from the sky and stabbed me in the stomach, should I see a doc?

Author Topic: daggers came out from the sky and stabbed me in the stomach, should I see a doc?  (Read 1386 times)

im bleeding a stuff ton of blood and I can barely move

how would I go about self treatment?

id prefer to not see a doctor if at all possible

for real though if you have to ask the blockland forums if you need to go to a doc

just go to the doctor, that's their loving job, you don't need to ask for permission.
I know burgerlands healthcare blows and will charge you 5 million dollars for a paper cup but just do it anyways.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 10:04:37 AM by Trymos »

in my professional opinion i suggest you leave it in there to staunch the bleeding

I heard that this 'docter' is pretty good with that kind of trauma.

Self Delete by stab

p sure daggers comming out of the sky and stabbing u is a pre-existing condition

this is just god punishing you because you're gay. repent heathen

how do you even know you're bleeding

smh self dxers

ok i'm a doctor i can help you
first step is to get a whole bottle of sunflower oil and rub it on your wound so the flowery goodness preps you up for the procedure.
then grab your salt and put it into a blender; max blender speed/power or your salt won't be good enough. sea salt will work just fine.
drink half of the salt as you probably made too much, then pour the rest on your wound; if it's stinging then you've reached the perfect amount of salt.
proceed to lick off the sunflower oil as the procedure is over and the wound should now be stitching itself together.
then push the knife in deeper so it fuses with your body.#

congratlulatiosns; you are now cured of knife

maybe you misread the entire point of this forum, but we aren't called the docland forums for nothing

now tell me- what seems to be the problem and how can we cure you?

we're all certified as phd that's what the keys are for

ok i'm a doctor i can help you
first step is to get a whole bottle of sunflower oil and rub it on your wound so the flowery goodness preps you up for the procedure.
then grab your salt and put it into a blender; max blender speed/power or your salt won't be good enough. sea salt will work just fine.
drink half of the salt as you probably made too much, then pour the rest on your wound; if it's stinging then you've reached the perfect amount of salt.
proceed to lick off the sunflower oil as the procedure is over and the wound should now be stitching itself together.
then push the knife in deeper so it fuses with your body.#

congratlulatiosns; you are now cured of knife
this made my stomach wound infected with cancer
maybe you misread the entire point of this forum, but we aren't called the docland forums for nothing

now tell me- what seems to be the problem and how can we cure you?
daggers hit me in stomache now im bleeding to death from a wound thats also infected with cancer thanks to other docs cure

the diagnosis shows that you have sickle cell. you should see a doctor about that, you know.

sorry but you're gay now

requires a penile biopsy

the doc is here to help