VHS Tape Print [1x2f]

Author Topic: VHS Tape Print [1x2f]  (Read 4536 times)

VHS Tape prints.

Make sure you rewind them..

Download

I'm planning on making more prints so stay tuned

i just updated this like six times in the span of posting this and now because there were a few texture issues but as of this post its good to download

How did you get those bricks tilted like that? Did you just fake kill it and push it around?

How did you get those bricks tilted like that? Did you just fake kill it and push it around?
top secret blockland 2 screenshot

REALLY nice prints. Wish this part of the forums received more love.

REALLY nice prints. Wish this part of the forums received more love.
thanks a ton.

also, I HIGHLY recommend using the all prints script so you can plant these on vertical 1x2's

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vtkvxzy45d7x1zk/Script_AllPrintRatios.zip?dl=1

the same goes for the floppy discs

this makes me wonder why slanted 1x2 bricks havent been made yet

Could you do Betamax tapes in the future?

and would be a chances of like some sort of a custom texture for these with labels on them? like a movie, a game, or something like that?

Could you do Betamax tapes in the future?

and would be a chances of like some sort of a custom texture for these with labels on them? like a movie, a game, or something like that?
my goal is to make prints that are very coherent with the default prints. meaning i won't be making duplicates for details deemed unnecessary 

gorgeous. surprised this hadn't been done.

my goal is to make prints that are very coherent with the default prints. meaning i won't be making duplicates for details deemed unnecessary 
I can understand that. Would it been fine if someone did edit it but as a private addon? I can guess not.

I love the shading on it :O