How do i remove the bandicam watermark logo ?

Author Topic: How do i remove the bandicam watermark logo ?  (Read 7758 times)

unregistered hypercam

Get two monitors and record it so the bandicam logo is on the top one and edit it out in post.

Why are people still using bandicam? windows 10 has it's own DVR that works very well without any problems

OT: I don't think you can :I

by using a good recording software

buying it
WHAT ARE YOU, MAD ?

unregistered hypercam
Ok, but that still doesn't fix the problem

Get two monitors and record it so the bandicam logo is on the top one and edit it out in post.
No

Why are people still using bandicam? windows 10 has it's own DVR that works very well without any problems

Wait it does ? Where is teh dvr ?

by using a good recording software
Like ?

>not using obs
>not using shadowplayer
>not using anything that isnt bandicam
haha, oh wow

This is low quality bait, right?

Like ?

obs is free

shadowplay if you have a nvidia graphics card

obs is free

shadowplay if you have a nvidia graphics card
shadowplay is integrated in OBS
well not really but the codec is wich is basically the same

shadowplay only works on a handful of mainstream games tho

Wait it does ? Where is teh dvr ?
windows 10 has recording built in
pressing windows+g will bring up the game toolbar, if it's not recognized as a game you can tell it to think it's a game (like the browser, if you want to record that)
pressing windows+alt+g will record the last 30 seconds by default (it records in the background and then saves it)
pressing windows+alt+r will toggle recording on/off
using the windows+g menu, you can go to its options and change its settings (how long it'll max record, how long windows+alt+g will record (I have mine at 1 min), if it captures audio, if it captures mic)

windows 10 has recording built in
pressing windows+g will bring up the game toolbar, if it's not recognized as a game you can tell it to think it's a game (like the browser, if you want to record that)
pressing windows+alt+g will record the last 30 seconds by default (it records in the background and then saves it)
pressing windows+alt+r will toggle recording on/off
using the windows+g menu, you can go to its options and change its settings (how long it'll max record, how long windows+alt+g will record (I have mine at 1 min), if it captures audio, if it captures mic)
Ok i kind of feel stupid.

Not everyone has Windows 10.

Not everyone has Windows 10.
then just use OBS
You can stream too