Author Topic: Insert Name Here Is Not A Disgusting Cringe Degenerate!  (Read 100593 times)

I'm done responding to this due to it stemming from users desperately grasping at straws to find something to attack me with. If you haven't noticed, I wasn't the only guy to respond with "mass shooting" as a response. Go attack him if you're this upset over words on a screen

why do you keep talking about shooting up schools

Holy stuff dude, this isn't about attacking you. This is about you having actual, literal homicidal tendencies. We don't "have it out for you." You're actually forget up.

I wasn't trying to be funny though, I was actually serious. If I were going to kill myself and I had the materials, I'd go out that way.

Again, why are you so desperately trying to grasp at straws that you twist me posting in a thread exactly the way I was supposed to, into something bad?
you should honestly stop using the internet for 6 months and go see a loving shrink already

"i need to blame it on everyone else because clearly there's nothing wrong with me, i followed a topic and all i said was "i'm serious, if i would kill myself i'd commit a massacre!" quit making a big deal out of it!"

I'm done responding to this due to it stemming from users desperately grasping at straws to find something to attack me with. If you haven't noticed, I wasn't the only guy to respond with "mass shooting" as a response. Go attack him if you're this upset over words on a screen
if we're talking about aplem I'm gonna go ahead and say no one - especially now - thinks he's legitimately going to go and shoot up a school, meanwhile you just admitted to it a page ago and in that topic

This is even more concerning that you're denying that we're concerned and are convinced that we are attacking you. Call a hotline dude. That isn't right, and it isn't right to commit Self Delete anyways, but to say you would do that is really bad.

if we're talking about aplem I'm gonna go ahead and say no one - especially now - thinks he's legitimately going to go and shoot up a school, meanwhile you just admitted to it a page ago and in that topic
also because you've made yourself out to be a honor student to so many people here, we're not grasping at straws at this point

I don't picture him as a guns sorta Flash Mober, he comes off as a rental truck and fertilizer sorta guy.

I wasn't trying to be funny though, I was actually serious. If I were going to kill myself and I had the materials, I'd go out that way.
If you can't see why this is concerning and uncomfortable then you have your own mental issues that you should work out. Most logical people would have you put in an institute for this mentality. Disgusting psychopath.
Again, why are you so desperately trying to grasp at straws that you twist me posting in a thread exactly the way I was supposed to, into something bad?
I think I've mentioned your repetitiveness earlier but have you ever noticed that any time you are, you can't help but attempt to turn it back on the other person? Try to be less predictable with your argumentative tactics and maybe you won't embarrass yourself every time you hopelessly defend your sad antics.

Also, 5 bucks if he makes his steam profile private and changes his name to "insert name here (angery)".  This kid is too much of a pusillanimous individual to ever take on his confrontation and I'm legitimately tired of seeing him do this in every drama thread.

Also, 5 bucks if he makes his steam profile private and changes his name to "insert name here (angery)".  This kid is too much of a pusillanimous individual to ever take on his confrontation and I'm legitimately tired of seeing him do this in every drama thread.
He's done it before

and his profile is already private

betting 10$ he'll also cry crocodile tears and have everyone feel bad for him, only to have him stuff talk the people who came to his defense like last time

and his profile is already private

[img ]http://i.imgur.com/47CTFXP.png[/img]
It's set to friends only, and has been that way for a little under half a year now