Author Topic: Insert Name Here Is Not A Disgusting Cringe Degenerate!  (Read 100591 times)

betting 10$ he'll also cry crocodile tears and have everyone feel bad for him, only to have him stuff talk the people who came to his defense like last time
Pretty much right on the head of the nail. I've defended his antics before because I've felt bad for him, but he spits in my face when I've tried to talk him through things logically before, and as of late I've just given up. He is mentally unable to grasp the concept of being wrong.

Do you think if he would actually commit a Flash Mob or would he chickenstuff out like the dozen or so other times? It's getting tiring by this point and I really wish he'd stop trying so hard, as others said the joke phase has worn off and now you're just popping red flags everywhere INH.

Get serious help, the fact that you own and constantly post pictures of yourself holding your airguns is an indicator enough that you might be planning something. I'd honestly hate to see another mentally forgeted up yank shoot up a school or mall, maybe you guys should really get universal healthcare..

why do you keep talking about shooting up schools

this time it was me

but i ain't with insert on actually doing it, forget that jazz

this time it was me

except you didn't detail your loadout and where you would do it and when like INH did, so its a different ballpark already

this time it was me

except you didn't detail your loadout and where you would do it and when like INH did, so its a different ballpark already
You (Aplem) also don't have a history of posting pictures of yourself with guns and having a bedroom full of 'em

inh goes BESERK
Please stop making pictures just to mock people and adding literally nothing else to the current discussion

Please stop making pictures just to mock people and adding literally nothing else to the current discussion
You're not adding anything more by repeating what was just said.

You (Aplem) also don't have a history of posting pictures of yourself with guns and having a bedroom full of 'em

yeah... cant say i can defend ya this time INH

You're not adding anything more by repeating what was just said.

just stop

Except i mentioned INH's various pictures of himself with guns and how his bedroom has various guns lying around

Even if i repeated INH posting himself with guns, the point of my post was to reinforce a fact, not to mock someone

You've also done the same with me, but i'm not trying to start anything, i'm just telling you not to make a habit out of it

I wonder if INH has a Danny Phantom waifu

I wonder if INH has a Danny Phantom waifu

D E S T R O Y E D

i dont get it
some mentally ill dude who shot up the supermarket he worked at had an obsession with danny phantom. made his own character, i think.