Author Topic: Wrongbear's Auto G20 and R8 Revolver  (Read 7238 times)

Weapon Statistics:

S&W R8 -

Damage : 74

Firerate : (Double Action) Slow

Accuracy : High

Projectile Speed : Very Fast

Glock 20 Machine-Pistol

Damage : 14

Firerate : (Automatic) Very fast

Accuracy : Moderate to Poor

Projectile Speed : Average

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/g5n6ph46mhsy4q8/Wrongbear%27s_G20_and_R8_Revolver.zip

-

time for me to host BL:GO eh?

why the r8 cylinder look like it just took a bite of the crystal apple

looks like either screwed faces or bad shading. what exporter are you using?

changing projectiles speed doesn't make the gun more balanced, it's just straight out annoying

odd way to disguise an arm addon

Worth the wait even though you haven't posted anything for a while

why the r8 cylinder look like it just took a bite of the crystal apple

Dude give him a break the S&W R8 is the first revolver he's made

Dude give him a break the S&W R8 is the first revolver he's made
that doesnt mean it doesnt look very strange

that doesnt mean it doesnt look very strange

I don't care at all if it looks strange or not I'm pleased with the results and now he has been declared my favorite addon creator of all time

I got some video game ideas for you for the next set of guns

Ok here they are the halo 5 MA5D assault rifle and the halo 5 magnum

There that's it I suppose you should look into these with the link provided: http://m.ign.com/wikis/halo-5-guardians/Weapons
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 06:50:34 PM by Master Lightbrink »

I don't care at all if it looks strange or not I'm pleased with the results and now he has been declared my favorite addon creator of all time
People are allowed to have opinions. Criticism is what helps make something better.

giving someone valid, constructive, non-insulting criticism wont make a respectable, reasonable addon maker to get pissed and stop making addons. kowtowing to addon makers wont make them more likely to make addons either

giving someone valid, constructive, non-insulting criticism wont make a respectable, reasonable addon maker to get pissed and stop making addons. kowtowing to addon makers wont make them more likely to make addons either
People are allowed to have opinions. Criticism is what helps make something better.

I don't criticize I tell them I'm pleased with the results and want to see more if you want to see me criticize someone find it some where else dumbasses