Author Topic: Doraemon and Dorami shirt decals  (Read 80134 times)

IM NOT STUPID. YOU CLEARLY USED INSPECT ELEMENT.

who is this "inspect element"

who is this "inspect element"

Idiot, its going into the pages code through the internet browser and editing it.

Thats a dub, not the original audio
Idiot, its going into the pages code through the internet browser and editing it.

Fujiko F. Fujio himself edited it like that. He is an expert hacker now and works for the american CIA.

Fujiko F. Fujio himself edited it like that. He is an expert hacker now and works for the american CIA.
No hes dead he passed away in september 1996 (not a joke)

that's just what they want you to know

government lies

This is my first post. I want to say, why do we bother trying to do anything with this kid and the kid do anything with us, both parties haven't met any compromise and I believe this will go on for a long time. If so, keep going, as I am on neither side but, have come to watch how this will turn out.

This is my first post. I want to say, why do we bother trying to do anything with this kid and the kid do anything with us, both parties haven't met any compromise and I believe this will go on for a long time. If so, keep going, as I am on neither side but, have come to watch how this will turn out.
it's for stuffs and giggles
welcome though

God@#$%it, why the h@#% are you making fun of me over f@#%ing decals i made when i was bored as f@#%?