Author Topic: Doraemon and Dorami shirt decals  (Read 80111 times)

doraemon and doraemi dont have ears....

They did at first. Doraemon's ears were chewed off by a mouse. Luckily, they were only for decoration.

Dumbass, thats my new OC, DoraGem

Why are you making OC for an Iranian cartoon made by Osama bin Laden? Are you a terrorist?

HOW MANY loving TIMES DO I loving HAVE TO TELL YOU loving richardHEADS? ITS FROM JAPAN, AND WAS MADE BY FUJIKO loving FUJIO!!! SHUT UP AND loving ADMIT IT!!!!! IM SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING YOUR TOXIC loving FALSE INFO!!!!!

HOW MANY loving TIMES DO I loving HAVE TO TELL YOU loving richardHEADS? ITS FROM JAPAN, AND WAS MADE BY FUJIKO loving FUJIO!!! SHUT UP AND loving ADMIT IT!!!!! IM SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING YOUR TOXIC loving FALSE INFO!!!!!
its okay
i struggled to handle the truth as well
but now i know

This is the most bizarre thread I've ever seen this year

sorry bub

LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES

TBH, i just typed it in, you clearly used inspect element, which, if you dont know what that is, its going into the pages code and editing it through the internet browser

Look, if this is supposed to be a joke, just tell me what it means. I really don't get it.

Look, if this is supposed to be a joke, just tell me what it means. I really don't get it.
its the truth

its the truth

------------------              --------------------
               O                 O
           #        ------           #

I really don't find this funny. AT ALL. Doraemon is my favorite anime series and for you to just forget with me ( over shirt decals at that ) really makes me upset.
I wish you would stop.

i just looked it up and doraemon is in fact communist propaganda

forget you
he's fallen
we can confirm doraemons iraqi
LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES
TBH, i just typed it in, you clearly used inspect element, which, if you dont know what that is, its going into the pages code and editing it through the internet browser
sorry bub ur browsers broke
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 03:08:07 PM by Copy Kirby »

------------------              --------------------
               O                 O
           #        ------           #

what is this face
why is it blushing