Funniest thing you've seen a bot do?

Author Topic: Funniest thing you've seen a bot do?  (Read 2634 times)

Explain your funny bot stuff 'ere. I once had it where I set a bot's playertype to a dog, and it mauled me to death. I had a corpse mod at the time so the bot thought my corpse was another "player" or another bot. It managed to merge itself with the bot and it then proceeded to have loveual intercourse with my corpse.

insert pie crust joke here

Timescale 2 zombies in jeeps, back when I played vanilla only for some weird reason.

During Crown's jailbreak if people look directly up or down the bots would insanely spaz out during the replay
Spawning bots on vehicles crashing into each other or trying to run you over

I had a bot crash my server because it d-wanded it's vehicle spawn brick, don't ask.

I must correct myself. That's the second funniest thing. I have to admit... I "abused" the fact that you could give bots banhammers on Trogtor's Skybuild. I set up a "banhammer russian roulette" that IIRC did actually pick a number between one and six then count up to six and kick someone when it hit the number it picked. It was clearly labelled as something that would kick you and I took care to avoid people being caught by it by accident. A few people found it fun but apparently the admins did not. IIRC it didn't actually do anything except say "so-on so was kicked by" and disconnect them in a weird way. Can't remember if it crashed their game or made it seem to them like the server crashed, all I can remember is that it didn't disconnect like a normal kick and didn't hurt anyone else.

This was not intended to be trolling, and I specifically made it so that you couldn't get kicked without intentionally entering the tiny room, which I'm pretty sure only opened if you clicked on the info box that told you it would kick you. If you consider this trolling, frankly, you're an idiot. It was a voluntary thing, nobody kicked who didn't want to take the risk.

I remember many times bots tried to fight me during a minigame... But spray-painted me instead. I've no clue myself.

I saw multiple bots harvesting crops on a farming server. Each bot had its own checkpoint, then a supermacro played so they would follow a certain path and click/harvest the plants, and finally they would ctrl k to reset the bot at the checkpoint. Truly an engineering masterpiece
They were my bots

bot racing
My cars! <3
One of the reapers seems to be missing wheels though..hmm