Why do you forum

Author Topic: Why do you forum  (Read 3394 times)

Forum Games, specifically in the form of the many RPs and RPGs, and other games like the BFBB series.

Just for some neat chats and some funny stuff occasionally

there are a lot of people i've come to know though blockland, and it would be a shame if it just went away someday. i occasionally check the forum off of habit, and to see if some of my friends are finally active after their 4 year hiatus.

For me, logging onto this forum and checking out things is like going to a park, where there's plenty of people to talk to about things. You can hear laughter, arguing, screaming, all that stuff. Basically, I go to the park every day to just relax (viewing threads) or talk with people (posting on a thread).

i'm physically addicted to the forums and removing me from my life support will kill me instantly

i'm physically addicted to the forums and removing me from my life support will kill me instantly
*unplugs forum*

*unplugs forum*
congratulations. how do you feel about your decisions? you have singlehandedly ended the future in which i've solved fifteen-hundred rubik's cubes. how does that make you feel, world-breaker?

Because I'm an starfish with nothing better to do than stuffpost.

To fill the void in my heart