nega donald Annoying Orange or nega stalin

Poll

whom

23 (43.4%)
30 (56.6%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Author Topic: nega donald Annoying Orange or nega stalin  (Read 44301 times)

most evenly contested poll I've ever seen

Really cool kid? Is he really cool, kid? Be cool but I really don't think so, kid.

I've spotted our bad guy. Too bad for the kid, for he has failed to spot him before he signed up for the torture that comes after failure.

Am I right, Badspot supporters?

Really cool kid? Is he really cool, kid? Be cool but I really don't think so, kid.

I've spotted our bad guy. Too bad for the kid, for he has failed to spot him before he signed up for the torture that comes after failure.

*cranks up beats™* hmm what???????????

that kid may be cool, but badspot is cooler

ok i have seen badspot beating cool kid more than cool kid has been beating badspot so im going to say badspot wins

next up is badspot vs brother with a rocket launcher

ok forget people are voting already and its gonna be real confusing aaa

rpg dude isnt even in a minigame xD

can badspot revoke a rocket launcher?

case closed

can badspot revoke a rocket launcher?

case closed
but do you need keys to use a rocket launcher?

but do you need keys to use a rocket launcher?
no thats why he cant revoke it dummy wummy

the judge is in dread now, can the brother with a rocket launcher defeat the dreaded saturday morning cartoon pacman?

pacman will go up and gobble his balls

Can i request the next fight be against Akihabar, Japan (ally to otakus/weebs, nightmare to everyone else)

Can i request the next fight be against Akihabar, Japan (ally to otakus/weebs, nightmare to everyone else)
no you are banished from this thread