I now have Athlete's Foot. Help

Author Topic: I now have Athlete's Foot. Help  (Read 1261 times)

get some tinactin from almost any store that you would think sells that kind of stuff and follow the directions
also air out your footwear of choice for atleast a week before wearing them again and try to air them out as much as you can (ideally you can alternate daily). dark, damp places like your shoes are loving heaven for athletes foot
source: the army dun give me athletes foot before
thanks. what's the average price of it?

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Lotrimin-Cream/10417353
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Lotrimin-Spray-Powder/10416824

they also make a powder that comes in a plastic bottle, use that and douse the inside of your shoes with or just wash your shoes with soap and let them dry
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 11:49:38 PM by sorrel »

you should give them back their foot

thanks. what's the average price of it?
Few dollars. Nothing outrageous. I'm sure if you mentioned it to your parents they would buy it at the grocery store or something. Just make sure you get the liquid spray and not the powder

haha no pic.

Why would I have athlete's foot I don't even go outside much
Athlete's Foot is a fungal infection that grows in moist environments. It's common in athletes because of their sweaty feet, socks and footwear.
Anyone who has bad foot hygiene can get it however. This includes having sweaty unwashed feet as well as shoes and socks that are dirty or wet.

You can buy anti-fungal Athlete's Foot medicine over the counter, which can be creams, powders, sprays or soaps.
You can also be prescribed anti-fungal medicine from a doctor.
Wash and dry your feet before applying the medicines.
Continue to use the treatments after the rash disappears to ensure its gone. Read the leaflets for a timescale.
Try to avoid scratching as the fungus is transferable to other people and parts of your body.
Wash your hands after touching the infected sites.

To keep clean and prevent future infections always keep your feet clean and dry.
If you go swimming or have a shower then dry your feet thoroughly before putting on shoes.
Always use clean dry socks, and try to avoid sharing socks with others.
Avoid walking barefoot in public/communal showers/gyms.
Avoid sharing towels with other people.
Use Talcum powder on your feet to stop them getting sweaty.

Don't be embarrassed about it though, it's really common and easy to get. Some people are also more susceptible than others.

Don't be embarrassed about it though, it's really common and easy to get. Some people are also more susceptible than others.
does it look like i'm embarrassed I'm posting something about my feet on a forum full of immature people.
that's like the opposite of embarrassed.

but hey thanks for the advice

well stuff i've been growing my own fungus farm for a long time then, bc now I realized I like keeping the lights off in a windowless area where I go to and fro from and put my shoes next to a water cooler.
dont ask about me putting them near a water cooler it's just near the door

Edit
Jesus christ I am a loving shroom
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 08:54:35 AM by BLockyBuildingBro »

you should give them back their foot
I saw this thread last night and said "Ehh... I can wait until after school to post that joke, I should go to sleep."
Well, apparently not.