Blockland is dying hard.

Poll

Is it gonna die?

Yea some years it will be around 500 players
27 (54%)
Nope :/
23 (46%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: Blockland is dying hard.  (Read 1418 times)

I'm certain like 90% of the registered users are also alts for forumers
?

About 80% of the people who post on these forums don't even play the game. So go play the game instead of complaining no one plays on it.

i think this is the first thing i've agreed with lord tony on since... well... i think this is the first thing i've agreed with lord tony on

I cannot agree more.

does this count as forum Self Delete or..?

i think this is the first thing i've agreed with lord tony on since... well... i think this is the first thing i've agreed with lord tony on
Yes, and maybe there is a reason that more people post on the forums than those who actually play the game.

And maybe there is also a reason that anytime the forum goes down and sometimes the master server, we see an influx of players come onto blockland.

But, I'm sure these are just coincidences.

and sometimes the master server, we see an influx of players come onto blockland.
Are you feeling unwell

Yes, and maybe there is a reason that more people post on the forums than those who actually play the game.

And maybe there is also a reason that anytime the forum goes down and sometimes the master server, we see an influx of players come onto blockland.

But, I'm sure these are just coincidences.

i honestly can't tell what point you're trying to make

About 80% of the people who post on these forums don't even play the game. So go play the game instead of complaining no one plays on it.

Yeah it's really weird how separate the game and the forum have become.  It's actually quite surprising when you see someone you recognize from the forum in-game.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 10:56:42 AM by Electrk. »

Add another to the list.

Blockland's not dying, it's just that the server's nowadays are boring as forget and super repetitive. If there was an uptick of actually interesting servers such as some good ol' Click Challenges, linear detailed experiences, or even sandbox detailed experiences with fantastic build qualities, then there'd be more people coming around again.

I mean Jail Servers get really old after what like, 4+ years of being around?

haha rip Blockland right guys?
this thread has never been made before.
ever hold 53 funerals for a guy who's not dead?

let's just say i knew a guy who knew a spy

I host a server every once in a while and it generates a lot of people, but I don't have anyone to run it when I'm not on

*ramps car into helicopter* die hard ...