Author Topic: Have any blocklanders received a master's degree or PhD?  (Read 3292 times)

i got banned from my college for being lazy

im majoring in chemistry and since there's not many jobs for people w/ just a bs in chemistry ill probably end up working towards a PhD

>implying more than %0 of this forum is old enough to actually go to college or went to college

actually if we only go by active users then it's like 3-10% of the forum that can go to college, not 0%

>implying more than %0 of this forum is old enough to actually go to college or went to college
Yeah hi.

I'm old enough to have graduated with a bachelor's already.

lol i think you underestimate the number of lurkers that are of this age

Currently working towards mine
I have a master's degree and working for my PhD at the moment
oo in what?

currently working towards my phd in Hypothetical Ancient Skater Culture. my thesis is on whether or not emperor gaozu of the han dynasty could land a sick nollie hardflip. im $200,000 in debt

I've yet to go to university, but I'll probably go there! Just you wait!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 01:32:13 PM by Marios »

Computer Information Systems

Basically systems administration and data management.

I graduated with a master's degree in computer science in 2015. My bachelor's is in electrical and computer engineering.

working towards a CS degree, probably wont pursue postgrad (masters/phd) since my gpa is stuff, plus given the field i wanna go into (game design) its really not necessary (but still nice to have ofc)

lol i think you underestimate the number of lurkers that are of this age
oo in what?

Strange as it may seem, but it's law.

I graduated with a master's degree in computer science in 2015.
been two years. guess it's trash now

been two years. guess it's trash now
I'm not sure where my diplomas even are lol.