I graduated high school

Author Topic: I graduated high school  (Read 1439 times)

today was a huge physics exam, I don't get my test results until august and then we'll truly see if I'm worthy, now it's on to college but this was my last day and I had to fill out a leavers form from all my teachers which was kinda sad

I've probably passed all of the exams though including maths so ama or discuss when you are/did graduate and what school/college gave you

congrats man, good luck with stepping into the real world and moving on to college! glad to see you moving up in life
discuss when you are/did graduate and what school/college gave you
im a loving disappointment

school taught me that im mediocre at everything except reading and writing

maybe ill go to law school or something ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

nice man
i'm gonna be done at the end of this week, although i can't remember when exactly the graduation ceremony is off the top of my head

lol, you did ai nice job maxwell

I just got accepted into my desired college course yesterday

I just got accepted into my desired college course yesterday
nice, which one? I'm doing electrical engineering only at college so I'm looking forward to it

lol, you did ai nice job maxwell
ZA WARUDO

nice, which one?

Digital Media Design. Only had a 20% chance of getting in so I'm happy my portfolio was good enough for them.

What college are you going to?

I know theres this guy who goes to UMass with me and he literally live in the dorm next to mine but I've never met him.

Anyways, I finished my 2nd year of college. College goes by so quickly

I'm proud of ya Maxwell

I'm done next Wednesday :cookieMonster:

What college are you going to?

I know theres this guy who goes to UMass with me and he literally live in the dorm next to mine but I've never met him.

Anyways, I finished my 2nd year of college. College goes by so quickly
I din't live in america so it's not really a state college, it's a good college and offers a lot more courses than the closest one though so
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 01:11:57 PM by Maxwell. »

i almost graduated but i failed a class