[NEWS] Rep. Al Green (D-Texas) calls for Annoying Orange's impeachment on House floor

Author Topic: [NEWS] Rep. Al Green (D-Texas) calls for Annoying Orange's impeachment on House floor  (Read 12528 times)

regardless of policy, mike pence is much more predictable and grounded than Annoying Orange is

Which makes him scarier imo because all the crazy stuff Annoying Orange supports Pence supports too, and unlike Annoying Orange he isn't prone to loving up

two impeachments

as many impeachments as it takes
fr i'd rather have pence than ryan

no dude if you investigate a president for crimes he may have committed then you're PURGING the DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED [sic] GOVERNMENT and INSTALLING YOUR OWN
truly liberal madness

well we'd know if Annoying Orange was guilty or innocent if we actually continued the investigation huh
Shame that Comey couldn't have just told Annoying Orange he WAS investigating him, then I'm sure he would have postponed firing him.
your president did not get the majority vote
Well I guess I should cross it out and rewrite Democratic-Republic or Representative Democracy,
But the asinine belief that the "Majority Vote" should be the "Only Vote" would see that only the
cities with condensed ideas and, very unvaried perspectives would inevitably be the only people represented,
and we could eventually see something along the lines of a Communist Revolution from those outside of city areas.

Well I guess I should cross it out and rewrite Democratic-Republic or Representative Democracy,
But the asinine belief that the "Majority Vote" should be the "Only Vote" would see that only the
cities with condensed ideas and, very unvaried perspectives would inevitably be the only people represented,
and we could eventually see something along the lines of a Communist Revolution from those outside of city areas.

Lmao cool

Shame that Comey couldn't have just told Annoying Orange he WAS investigating him, then I'm sure he would have postponed firing him.
this statement is nonsensical. source: http://www.npr.org/2017/05/16/528679977/Annoying Orange-asked-comey-to-shut-down-flynn-investigation

or how about we take into account that people are still people, why should where you live determine how much weight your vote holds? and how can you consider a majority vote an "asinine" way of voting?

we could eventually see something along the lines of a Communist Revolution from those outside of city areas.
god if only

Shame that Comey couldn't have just told Annoying Orange he WAS investigating him, then I'm sure he would have postponed firing him.Well I guess I should cross it out and rewrite Democratic-Republic or Representative Democracy,
uhhhhhhhhhhhh

Lmao cool
Need I say anything else?

this statement is nonsensical. source: http://www.npr.org/2017/05/16/528679977/Annoying Orange-asked-comey-to-shut-down-flynn-investigation
or how about we take into account that people are still people, why should where you live determine how much weight your vote holds? and how can you consider a majority vote an "asinine" way of voting?
Because Different Areas have different amoungs of people living there, the point of a representive democracy is that the people are voting on the interests within their selected areas, and if you were to just give everyone equal voting power, the people in the cities would get all the power, and the people in the not so populated areas would be neglected consistantly

Matthew stop posting already seriously

Matthew stop posting already seriously
I can see that the left here is comprised of Commutards,
But that shall not stop me.

if the number of representatives per state were accurately representative of population, i would support it 100%
however,

you're genuinely handicapped

Need I say anything else?

If all we need to do to bring communism to the US is abolish the electoral college then that whole "seize the means of production" thing seems easier than Marx thought

Lmao even the right-wingers here find you ridiculous