Is topaz from steven universe a male or female?

Author Topic: Is topaz from steven universe a male or female?  (Read 3589 times)

I was excited to see what looked like the first loving male non-human hybrid of a gem.

Then Connie said "her" which is weird because Topaz doesn't even resemble the form of a woman so that's kind of weird that connie would say "her" like that.

So topaz is a female? I thought the show was going to do something different for once.

Given how every character in the show is basically a transmission or something

check the pants

nobody likes steven universe

They are gender-less rocks who all happen to refer to each other as her.

They are gender-less rocks who all happen to refer to each other as her.

This is the most confusing part of the show.

An alien race that considers themselves all "female" and there is no male counterpart.

This is the most confusing part of the show.

An alien race that considers themselves all "female" and there is no male counterpart.
it's because the show is trying to be "progressive" by having the single-loveed race be "female-coded" or whatever. if the creators were really dedicated to having all the genderless rocks actually be genderless loving rocks, then all gems would use "they/them" pronouns ...

I also like to add "they/them" pronouns make no sense in general but it could probably work for an alien race lol.

if the creators were really dedicated to having all the genderless rocks actually be genderless loving rocks, then all gems would use "they/them" pronouns ...
call them all neucachos

he went and made 4 topics in one day, the absolute madman

And you made sure to reply in all 4 topics while at the same time telling people not to reply without a single shred of irony.

the absolute madman

that's tony for ya