A warning to Discord users

Author Topic: A warning to Discord users  (Read 3088 times)

Alright so my friend hosts a discord channel and a user named Workshop#4193 has potentially spammed his discord with Child research.  Everyone who was involved in this instance has contacted the correct authorities such as the FBI, and contacted Discord themselves to get the issue resolved.  If they are on your server as of this time, I recommend you remove them from it.  I recommend you do not contact this user.

If you want to ask a first-hand source contact Salmon#3473.

Note that if this is false, I take responsibility as to any damages caused by this.  Considering this has happened before and turned out as a joke (see: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=304938.0), it is not out of the question this is one as well.

Take everything with a grain of salt, as stated above and as there is no evidence, as owning images or videos of child research is strictly illegal, and I am not in the discord channel that this has happened.

EDIT: Evidence attached, names blurred out for privacy reasons
The name of the discord was changed and thumbnail was changed to CP, reason for why it is blurred out.  There is an entire video going through this however as it contained CP, the owner of the server neglected to send the entire video
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 09:49:53 AM by Im_Gay.avi »

I think you did more than enough reporting him to the Discord administration, I doubt anyone has this person on their discord server though.

on another note, happy birthday discord

oh god wtha the forget

why did u center the text

why did u center the text
People will read your text if it's different than the norm.

i centered that text because its the title and its rly loving important unlike this reply

what did he mean by this

hey guys remember the part when the guy was spamming child research?