Lord Tony megathread

Poll

Do you like tony?

I LOVE tony. I'd def bone him.
18 (45%)
No, fack tony.
22 (55%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Lord Tony megathread  (Read 1893 times)

DFL got delayed, 1/2 tonys still on schedule.

if you ask tony for an autograph, he simply climbs up on your paper.

his climbing expertise is more widely known than the signature of the man himself

He's an idiot that spams the fourms with useless 'news' topics that're either false, unsourced, or true in the same way you can make spaghetti with a washing machine. That said, I don't think he's Riddler. He hasn't blown anything up as far as I know, and he seems harmless. He's annoying, but he isn't really malicious.

Tony on behalf of the Church of Tony can you please speak to us
http://vocaroo.com/

He's an idiot that spams the fourms with useless 'news' topics that're either false, unsourced, or true in the same way you can make spaghetti with a washing machine. That said, I don't think he's Riddler. He hasn't blown anything up as far as I know, and he seems harmless. He's annoying, but he isn't really malicious.
please do not spread hate in my topic

DFL got delayed, 1/2 tonys still on schedule.
It's a real show though

and it's called One and a Half Tonys, not Two
can't wait for two and a half tonys to come out.... weird that it gets delayed every time tony says it's going to be released, though 🤔
I'm confused is it called 1/2 tonys, one 1/2 tonys or 2 1/2 tonys

I'm confused is it called 1/2 tonys, one 1/2 tonys or 2 1/2 tonys
it's not called anything because it's literally not a real show

It's going to happen though.  I don't know why you're so insistent that it won't.

0 and 0/2 tonies

lord tony's the only creature alive that i wish to be in a relationship with

If I was being hateful I would've explained how Tony deserves to be castrated, fed his own richard, had his mouth seen shut so he couldn't scream, his arms and legs cut off, and left at the bottom of a well to starve to death while bugs make a banquet out of his body. I don't think Tony deserves that, a good slap across the face with a fish or owning up to all the idiotic stuff he pulls would be enough for me. I don't hate him, he's just really damn annoying.

Looking for Tony on Akinator.
Pretty sure I hit "real person" but...

<Can they clone themselves?

I mean if you count alts, then yes.

<Are they mentally linked with a bird?
Are you calling him a birdbrain, Akinator?

So far it's been the creators of FNaF and Riddle School...
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 10:22:08 AM by Super Suit 12 »