✚✚✚ Weapon: Super Boomstick v1.2 ✚✚✚

Author Topic: ✚✚✚ Weapon: Super Boomstick v1.2 ✚✚✚  (Read 12183 times)

Omega boomstick Vs Dragon brick

which one will kill your PC faster
Nega boomstick: Omega boomstick but the mini nukes are Dragon BricksTM

"The Sense of Mike Pence"

Shoots both barrels at once. They only do 10 damage each, since the barrels only fire one bullet each. On hit, the bullets explode into 8 baldr bullets each, and keep the lightning arc effect

why does this damage you outside of minigames lol
cool addon otherwise, reminds me of roadhogs gun in overwatch

because it's super!!!

cool addon otherwise, reminds me of roadhogs gun in overwatch
whoops i have to fix that

Not enough boom.  Needs to do like 150 damage at 3.5 TU.

Not enough boom.  Needs to do like 150 damage at 3.5 TU.
My creative manager destroyerofblocks spoke to me and informed me that the instant kill at close range makes it wildly unbalanced and unfun to fight against

why is the shell the size of the entire barrel

what's the point of a shotgun if it isn't going to kill at short range
it's like having a sniper and saying "it's unfair that it can shoot long range!!!!"

it's understandable if it's can snipe you from half the map away but it's a big ass shotgun dude

what's the point of a shotgun if it isn't going to kill at short range
it's like having a sniper and saying "it's unfair that it can shoot long range!!!!"

it's understandable if it's can snipe you from half the map away but it's a big ass shotgun dude
it does kill at short range. it just takes two shots to do so. the delay between shots is 0.3 seconds so it's essentially an instakill up close if you can land both shots. already, a 2 hit kill is extremely OP, so it balances out with the long richard reload time of 3 seconds

its meant to be a balanced deathmatch style shotgun, not a sawed off mininuke.

the shotgun hits players through teams.
used this in a small deathmatch environment, was able to kill someone on my own team with friendly fire disabled, along with damage to other players disabled.

edit - also works when i'm outside of a deathmatch, i can shoot people in a minigame while i'm not in that minigame (and vice-versa)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 05:11:58 AM by Refticus »

the shotgun hits players through teams.
used this in a small deathmatch environment, was able to kill someone on my own team with friendly fire disabled, along with damage to other players disabled.
basically there's no check for teams in slayer, fix pls phantooo

i know goddamn im working on it

i know goddamn im working on it
make the barrel loving longer or the shell smaller
looks like a joke add-on as is.