Author Topic: Ranking based on amount of bricks placed  (Read 704 times)

Apparently,
This belongs in coding help then

So,
/title

Just a word to the left of the player's name, possibly without overwriting the clan prefix.

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=309965.0

What are you asking for? Do you need a way to keep track of how many bricks someone has or do you need a way to calculate a rank or?

Essentially, how much of this can you put together yourself? Making this and pasting it here wouldn't be a challenge for most who help people out in Mod. Help, but if we just give you the entire solution you will learn nothing from it.

What are you asking for? Do you need a way to keep track of how many bricks someone has or do you need a way to calculate a rank or?
So like, after someone places maybe 150 bricks, a tag would be put to the left of their name.
Something like: [Word] LTagNameRTag
Essentially, how much of this can you put together yourself? Making this and pasting it here wouldn't be a challenge for most who help people out in Mod. Help, but if we just give you the entire solution you will learn nothing from it.
Basically I can change some numbers and words around but I literally have no idea how to make the rest of it.
Kyuande said it belongs on this board, so, here you go.

Kyuande said it belongs on this board, so, here you go.
It's the way you said it.

I'll handle everything else, I just need the add-on that can detect and set ranks based on the amount of bricks one has placed. You can just use "Placeholder" for all name-related things.
Sounds like you are asking for coding help. You completely ignored the important question which is how ranks should work and replied with "I'll handle everything else"

If you aren't asking for coding help apologies but you need to be specific instead of us trying to figure out what you are trying to say
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 04:11:56 AM by Kyuande »